Which way is better?

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
But I always like girls with long hair. I will never say, "Sometimes I like girls with long hair. Sometimes I like girls with short hair."

There was a pretty girl I met when I was young. I liked her long hair. During our first date, she cut her hair short. That was the last day I ever saw her.
It's now official. I'm going to always give you at least 5 posts for comments like this ha ha ha. This is like me looking left and waiting for a punch, only to have the punch come from the right lol.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I believe it's more than that.

If you tell your girl that you don't like shoulder pad. Next time you see her, she dresses like a football player, what does she try to tell you?
Sounds like something bad happened to you in the 80's with shoulder pad fashion and short hair. lol.
1637808432052.png

Alan0354

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I truly don't know which respond is better, 1 or 2? Any suggestion?

1. I like to punch on a heavy bag than to punch into the thin air (self-center talk).

2. You may like to punch on a heavy bag than to punch into the thin air (try to shove my opinion into your throat talk).
How come you keep posting questions like this, should I pull the punch back or leave it hanging, or should my body in perfectly vertical or 15degs?

OP
Kung Fu Wang

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
How come you keep posting questions like this, should I pull the punch back or leave it hanging, or should my body in perfectly vertical or 15degs?
Because I like to ask questions. I'll let people to draw their own conclusions.

Some people may start a tread so he can argue with everybody. I like to start a thread so I can collect different people's opinions. I know my own opinion. It's the other people's opinions that I'm interested in.

Last edited: