What's your most controversial, non-political opinion?

Jimmythebull

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Must bung you up…🤔💩
Yet old timers like Vince Goronda actually ate 36 eggs a day.
Was famous too for the steak & eggs diet.

VinceGirondaContestShape.jpg

Last edited:

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score

1. You might as well be biting into the cow itself

5 - Order the chicken, you steak hating monster
5. Basically an old leather shoe

Funnily enough, I'll probably take you up on that chicken offer. Steak cost too much. I can cook chicken all sorts of ways and make a great dish. Steak overrated. A decently priced steak sounds good, but on average, don't need it.
A bowl of hash

A bowl of what? I'm assuming that's hashbrowns.

OP
Steve

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score

A breakfast hash. Some onion and maybe a bell pepper, diced potatoes, a little of this, maybe a little chopped up bacon or sausage… a little of that. Usually fried up in a skillet served with a nice over easy egg. Yum.

Jimmythebull

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
A breakfast hash. Some onion and maybe a bell pepper, diced potatoes, a little of this, maybe a little chopped up bacon or sausage… a little of that. Usually fried up in a skillet served with a nice over easy egg. Yum.
what do you eat for lunch?

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
🤔…I don’t where I can get my hands on any eggs🤷🏽‍♂️
Look under a chickens butt.
His habit has got too large, he lives in Colorado.
I know this was a joke, and chuckled. But truthfully, I tried edibles (please don't smoke pot people - on average, 4 joints have as many carcinogens as a pack of tobacco) while I was doing daily cisplatin and radiation, for the antiemetic and appetite stimulation. Didn't do diddly. Just made me feel dizzy.
1. You might as well be biting into the cow itself
You say that like it's a bad thing.
Finely chopped meat (usually beef), potatoes, and onions.

OP
Steve

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Just one last thing regarding hash, I make it every Saturday morning, and it's how I clean out the fridge at the end of the week. About the only thing that's fixed is there are always onions and potatoes served with some eggs.

I usually use bacon or sausage, but you can sub in leftover taco meat, spam, ham, chicken or any other kind of protein. And throw in any veggies that are on the edge of overripe. Asparagus, bell peppers, corn, a tomato or two, mushrooms. I've thrown in pine nuts, walnuts, or pecans at times. Heck, I've been known to throw in an apple. You just have to adjust a little depending on what you're throwing in the mix.

And seasoning can be anything, too. Salt and pepper, or sometimes I've add some leftover BBQ rub that I want to use up, or herbs de provence. I like fennel, too... depending on what else is in it. There is really very little you can do to mess up a hash.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
Look under a chickens butt.

I know this was a joke, and chuckled. But truthfully, I tried edibles (please don't smoke pot people - on average, 4 joints have as many carcinogens as a pack of tobacco) while I was doing daily cisplatin and radiation, for the antiemetic and appetite stimulation. Didn't do diddly. Just made me feel dizzy.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Finely chopped meat (usually beef), potatoes, and onions.
The thing is dosage is tricky and different strains will produce different side effects. I know you don’t want to smoke but you can vape or better yet try sauce dabs. I hear from a friend that Sauce dabs are the way to go. I can’t indulge but I see nothing wrong with it, particularly used as therapeutics. Give your local grower a call to find out what strains will give best results for your needs. It really is not one size fits all.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
I got news for you, those ain’t kidneys.
Only slightly more carcinogenic than American BBQ, though. Pot ash, huh.

It's like those people who insist on setting their marshmallows on fire, I guess. I prefer mine mellowly toasted.

Latest Discussions