What's your most controversial, non-political opinion?

Jimmythebull

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Well he looks constipatedā€¦
1ltuwg.jpg

Darksoul

Black Belt
Reaction score
I'll argue that pineapple does go on pizza, but not with ham...with pepperoni. Sweet and savory. I do miss Papa Murphy's Pizza out west in Colorado. Take and Bake at it's finest. Get the Chicago Style Stuffed Pizza. Amazing.

Jimmythebull

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
You know, I'm not sure I have ever had full ring pineapple on a pizza, think it has always been pineapple chunks spread throughout. That does look tasty.
yeah i know what you mean, maybe home made. one of my sons makes great pizza. donĀ“t eat it that often but well.... sometimes you need it :D

one local place here makes great stone oven pizzas & i like the pizza with cheese, tomatoes, some green stuff on there.

the above is not my local but something like that.

Last edited:

Darksoul

Black Belt
Reaction score
yeah i know what you mean, maybe home made. one of my sons makes great pizza. donĀ“t eat it that often but well.... sometimes you need it :D

one local place here makes great stone oven pizzas & i like the pizza with cheese, tomatoes, some green stuff on there.

the above is not my local but something like that.
Oh that looks good. Always been a fan of sun dried tomatoes on a pizza but that's a new frontier for me.

Jimmythebull

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh that looks good. Always been a fan of sun dried tomatoes on a pizza but that's a new frontier for me.
normally if i do order one itĀ“s the cheese & tomatoes one. canĀ“t remember the name here. basically the same thing. my weakness is cheese :D

I eat cheese a lot & my wife gets the low fat stuff now. Remember as a kid in the UK we had thick plain bread & always toasted it topped with slabs of cheddar ! My Old Man grew tomatoes so there ya go...

tkdroamer

Purple Belt
Reaction score
The thing is dosage is tricky and different strains will produce different side effects. I know you donā€™t want to smoke but you can vape or better yet try sauce dabs. I hear from a friend that Sauce dabs are the way to go. I canā€™t indulge but I see nothing wrong with it, particularly used as therapeutics. Give your local grower a call to find out what strains will give best results for your needs. It really is not one size fits all.
Please, for the love of God, do not suggest vaping to anyone under any circumstance.

OP
Steve

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Come on, you can do better than that crust. I mean, I know by the fact that you're putting fruit on your pizza that your standards are low, but have some dignity.

If you're going to do a Detroit style pizza, do better with the dough, and sauce goes on top. I don't make the rules. Should look more like this:

detroit-style-pizza.jpg

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
What are they? Have you eaten this?
I'll break the tension.

They're large gonads. Perfectly edible, a delicacy to some, but would not recommend pot ash coating.

Imagine going to a BBQ and seeing the chef coat all the meat with coal ash. Sure it'll create a nice crispy coating, full of creosote.

Jimmythebull

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Come on, you can do better than that crust. I mean, I know by the fact that you're putting fruit on your pizza that your standards are low, but have some dignity.

If you're going to do a Detroit style pizza, do better with the dough, and sauce goes on top. I don't make the rules. Should look more like this:

View attachment 29095
wow....thatĀ“s a great pizza

Latest Discussions