What would of become of JKD if bruce lee was still alive

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, We can only guess here....It would be constantly changing and envolveing with the times...

It would be a world wide organzition.....

There would be more "movies with Bruce Lee" .......

His Son and Daughter would play a bigger part in JKD..

Bruce Lee would visit Hawaii..many times....meaning many of us living in Hawaii..would get a chance to see him in person....

All the above is "guessing"
Aloha,

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't know... What do YOU think, suicide?

Shinobi Teikiatsu

Green Belt
Reaction score
Why would he leave the program he worked so diligently on to start a new one and make more movies? Isn't it possible he would have continued to refine JKD and do his movies?

OP
suicide

suicide

Black Belt
Reaction score
maybe maybe not i guess you ll never know , bruce probbaly would of came with the mma ufc vale todo type of thing ??????????? who knows

Marginal

Senior Master
Reaction score
I doubt Bruce Lee would be as legendary if he didn't die so young. He'd probably be about as high profile as Chuck Norris. Probably have created a slightly different political landscape within JKD.

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
I gotta agree, much of his fame is based on his dieing young. Just like James Dean, Jimi Hendrix, and on and on. He would be one of our top American marital artists alongside Chuck Norris, Bill Wallace, and those guys. JKD would have progressed, they would have added a ground component, maybe based on judo due to his friendship with Gene Lebelle.

Latest Discussions