What to do

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is a very nice way to handle a situation like this. Unfortunately there are jerks in this world and sometimes they just have to act very, very stupid. If this happened Terry I am sorry that it did but I am sure you handled it well. Personally after class starts at my Training Hall the door is locked and entry is admitted only to late arriving students.

Thanks everybody we had a converstation today and he apologies and said he was only kidding. He says he would like to apologies to my students as well and he also signed up for classes. I guess he was just joking all the time.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks everybody we had a converstation today and he apologies and said he was only kidding. He says he would like to apologies to my students as well and he also signed up for classes. I guess he was just joking all the time.

Well that turned out well then.

When he comes for a class...make him the Uke :D

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm very pleased that you managed to sort it out, Terry and that the 'conversation and negotiation' stance (as opposed to 'aggression and confrontation') gets another tick in the 'that works' box :) :tup:.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Some people just feel the need to be put in thier place before they act respectable
Sean

jdinca

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Glad it worked out. Sounds like he didn't get until you talked to him. And now, very possibly due to your talk, you have a new student!

kuntawguro

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The fight you have to fight you lose- as stated before- I like the definition of a verbal block- that is the first action when you cannot leave a situation. Kudos Terry for maintaining yourself and being level headed.

Skip Cooper

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Great ending to this thread...and for a quote from one of my favorite movies:

"Fighting always last answer to problem."
The Karate Kid

Latest Discussions