What do you think of the case of missing Caylee?

OP
Lynne

Lynne

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The case still unravels... I wish it would move faster! Normally I’m a patient man but this is driving me nuts.
So many lies. It appears that several people should be going to jail for obstruction of justice, but who knows?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah but what do you wanna bet they drill him for hours and hours trying to blame him for the murder. Not to mention the mental pain it has to put on a person I could not amagine finding bones, more or less a childs body
icon8.gif
! But you know the mother will prolly get off just like Jonbenet's killer got off! Well that is our justice system!
icon8.gif

What sort of police do you have?

OP
Lynne

Lynne

Master of Arts
Reaction score
What sort of police do you have?
The man who found the skull in December, Roy Cronk, had called the police three times in August. He's a water meter reader and very aware of his surroundings. He saw a trash bag in a wooded area and felt unsettled about it. He had a hunch and that's why he called police. I think it was the third time he called that a policeman actually came out to the scene. The policeman told Cronk to not go into the area because he had spotted a venomous snake. The policeman didn't see anything, including the trashbag. Since then, the policeman has been disciplined (I don't know if he is on leave or what).

The police were getting thousands of tips per day and said there was no way they could investigate all of the tips. I think they blew off a lot of people as the lunatic fringe and I'm sure many were. They certainly checked out thousands of tips, including tips that said Caylee was spotted here and there.

Then Hurricane Fay came in late August and the wooded area was under water.

In December, Cronk saw the trashbag again. He picked it up and a child's skull rolled out.

Bones were scattered all over the area but the remains have been identified as little Caylee. Duct tape was around the mouth and head area (wrapped around) of the skull and a child's heart sticker had been placed over the duct tape on the mouth area. The imprint of the sticker was on the tape and the sticker was found nearby. The child was wrapped in a Winnie-the-Pooh blanket which is part of the set in her nursery. There is a lot more evidence as well. Whoever did this seems to be a narcissistic nutcase.

I think the police have been doing everything they can. That one particular policeman must not have gone into the woods far enough or blew off Mr. Cronk. Or someone could have moved the trashbag and returned it later.

There is a lot of room for conspiracy. A private investigator went out to the area in August and photographed the area and there was no trashbag then, not on the video that is. Yet, entimologists (sp? bug people) and forensic pathologists say the trashbag had been there for months. They can tell by the impression in the ground and the growth around the bag.