What a black belt really is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Everybody can you constantly edit posts like a baffoon, contradict yourself in each post and practically every sentence, and kind of in a strange way you don't want to be clear in what your saying and playing some lame faggy blame-game on the internet. haha

Oh dear lord... so now we're onto homophobic comments... yeah, you're not going to last much longer...

By the way, you get email notifications on the posts, so you know the only edit I've made... which was to ask you for clarification on one of your claims (that I "unintentionally mixed Chinese sifu to Japanese"), which I note you haven't supported...

Oh, and if you think there are any contradictions in my posts, please point them out as well. Right now, I haven't seen any support for any of the things you have claimed are in my words... other than saying one was long... which... yeah, go into my history here, and you'll see that's me being quite brief... ha!

YOU CANT CHECK TRADITIONAL FROM THE PERSON CLAIMING IT'S TRADITIONAL. IT HAS TO BE GIVEN. You are an Idiot.!!.

Amateur

What?!?!?! Dude... what???

You really have no idea what you're talking about, do you? Tenshinsho Den Katori Shinto Ryu and Hyoho Niten Ichi Ryu... look them up. Then talk to me about "traditional".

Oh, and personal attacks (again) are a ban-able offence... you, er, did read the rules when you signed up, yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions