TKD Cheerleaders?

ETinCYQX

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I think my dojang could benefit from a few cheerleaders personally.

Also...you know what...I'll admit it. I'm a black belt and a teacher and I should know better, but I fight a lot harder even in class when there's a pretty girl around :eek:

And what's up with the black doboks?

Last edited:
OP
M

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm surprised to see it on what I assume is an Olympic team, but our school allows 4th Dan and up to wear black doboks.
This is a team of California athletes that GM Young In Cheon took to Chelyabinsk Russia for the 1st Russia Open which wrapped up yesterday. They wore the black dobaks during the team fight off portion of the competition which is a format of competition that GM Cheon also does at his annual International TKD Festival.

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Does this mean that Contestants can sit with Cheerleaders in their Corners? :D

And you could have Corner-Girls? :)

ETinCYQX

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
We have a "corner girl" now. :D Well, she's one of our advanced students who likes to coach.

ETinCYQX

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
This is a team of California athletes that GM Young In Cheon took to Chelyabinsk Russia for the 1st Russia Open which wrapped up yesterday. They wore the black dobaks during the team fight off portion of the competition which is a format of competition that GM Cheon also does at his annual International TKD Festival.

Sounds interesting. Any videos of this?

Latest Discussions