What's this sharp pain in my supporting leg?

Nevian

White Belt
Reaction score
When I stand on one leg doing a kick or whatever I feel a sharp pain running down my supporting leg's thigh bone once pressure on this leg is released. It goes away in a second or two but it still hurts. Don't really know what causes it. Has anyone experienced anything like it? I guess it has something to do with me being 32 years old.

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
It could be a number of things from a strain muscle to hernia to pinch nerve to a blood clot off the top of my head.
If you have concern make an appointment with your doctor and get it checked out.

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
See a Doctor.

It could be many things. Some of them aint so good.

Judokarl

White Belt
Reaction score
You won't know for sure until you see a doctor about it. No sense in blowing out your leg when you can be sure what you need to do to fix it.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
:hmm: Let's see a sharp pain running down your supporting leg's thigh bone once pressure on the leg is released, It goes away in a second or two but it still hurts...hmm well let me think.....ahhh I got it..... since I am trained as a computer/network/security tech my diagnosis is...Go see a doctor...preferably a good orthopedist

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Think in terms of arthritis, bursitis or some variety of joint/connective tissue injury. Short term, anti-inflammatories. If it lasts more than a few days, see your Dr.
And if you act like you're old, at 32, ever again, I'll hit you with my walker.

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
When I stand on one leg doing a kick or whatever I feel a sharp pain running down my supporting leg's thigh bone once pressure on this leg is released. It goes away in a second or two but it still hurts. Don't really know what causes it. Has anyone experienced anything like it? I guess it has something to do with me being 32 years old.

It is your body telling you to see a doctor.

Latest Discussions