This one's a little weird - MMA vs dude off the street

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Clearly they did not know when the allowed the man to spar with them that he had previously been arrested and accused of pistol-whipping and stealing from an older asian man. I also do not suspect that this shows what it purports to show - the larger guy was not being clearly thrashed by the smaller guy, but he was also definitely not winning.

Anyway, the whole thing is odd. Worth watching the short video, warning on language and visible body parts.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Typical, no account, bully dickhead.

The kind of guy you dream about coming into your dojo, though.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Typical, no account, bully dickhead.

The kind of guy you dream about coming into your dojo, though.

Years ago in a guan (Chinese for dojo) I use to go to, we had a sparing group every saturday, all styles welcome. This guy shows up, all puffed up bragging and talking about how his Ninjitsu is superior to all and he wants to spar. We say..ok. but wait your turn. He has a seat on the bench on the side of the guan and we start sparing...then when we turn to him to ask him to join.....he is nowhere to be found...he left and we never saw him leave..... So..I guess his Ninja skills were pretty good after all :D

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Years ago in a guan (Chinese for dojo) I use to go to, we had a sparing group every saturday, all styles welcome. This guy shows up, all puffed up bragging and talking about how his Ninjitsu is superior to all and he wants to spar. We say..ok. but wait your turn. He has a seat on the bench on the side of the guan and we start sparing...then when we turn to him to ask him to join.....he is nowhere to be found...he left and we never saw him leave..... So..I guess his Ninja skills were pretty good after all :D
I worked with a another cop, a young cop, supposedly a black belt, who wanted to come down our dojo to do some sparring. (What he wanted to do was show off)
So I sparred with him. After a few seconds I realized he was worse than terrible. This kid was a real fish in a barrel. Seriously, one of the most inept fighters I had ever seen, or even heard of.

So I sparred with him, just moving and slapping away his strikes, trying not to let him embarrass himself. After a few minutes he stops, and pitches a loud, SCREAMING hissy fit. Like the worst two year old you can imagine.

I was stunned. He was screaming "Hit me! Try and hit me!" But you really can't hit a guy like that, because come judgement day, you'll go straight to fighters hell. And deservedly so.

Then he started screaming even louder. Now I was embarrassed. I looked to my students and one of them said, "You always told us to help guests with whatever they ask for or need."

So...you know how it goes. I did what anyone here would do. (But still didn't hurt him) Went to work and told the bosses "you better watch out for this guy, he ain't right in the head."

A few days later he hired a street hooker, fell in love with her (swear to God), bought her a diamond ring and proposed. She moves in with him. Second night there she slips him a mickey. When he wakes up sixteen hours later, everything in his apartment is gone. Everything. His bed, his sheets, his refrigerator, his food, the pictures on his wall, all his clothes, his badge, his firearm (not his work firearm, that's at work) his dishes, pens, paper, every damn thing. He's naked on the floor, cuffed behind his back. The apartment is completely empty. Void of anything other than his naked, cuffed self.

Has to scream for an hour, banging his feet on the floor for help. Got fired from our department that night, had to move back in with his folks.

She got caught, went to court. He was supposed to show up, but didn't bother. She was let go.

He probably runs a dojo now. :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I worked with a another cop, a young cop, supposedly a black belt, who wanted to come down our dojo to do some sparring. (What he wanted to do was show off)
So I sparred with him. After a few seconds I realized he was worse than terrible. This kid was a real fish in a barrel. Seriously, one of the most inept fighters I had ever seen, or even heard of.

So I sparred with him, just moving and slapping away his strikes, trying not to let him embarrass himself. After a few minutes he stops, and pitches a loud, SCREAMING hissy fit. Like the worst two year old you can imagine.

I was stunned. He was screaming "Hit me! Try and hit me!" But you really can't hit a guy like that, because come judgement day, you'll go straight to fighters hell. And deservedly so.

Then he started screaming even louder. Now I was embarrassed. I looked to my students and one of them said, "You always told us to help guests with whatever they ask for or need."

So...you know how it goes. I did what anyone here would do. (But still didn't hurt him) Went to work and told the bosses "you better watch out for this guy, he ain't right in the head."

A few days later he hired a street hooker, fell in love with her (swear to God), bought her a diamond ring and proposed. She moves in with him. Second night there she slips him a mickey. When he wakes up sixteen hours later, everything in his apartment is gone. Everything. His bed, his sheets, his refrigerator, his food, the pictures on his wall, all his clothes, his badge, his firearm (not his work firearm, that's at work) his dishes, pens, paper, every damn thing. He's naked on the floor, cuffed behind his back. The apartment is completely empty. Void of anything other than his naked, cuffed self.

Has to scream for an hour, banging his feet on the floor for help. Got fired from our department that night, had to move back in with his folks.

She got caught, went to court. He was supposed to show up, but didn't bother. She was let go.

Similar but different story. My xingyiquan shifu wanted to spar and he picked me. So we spared and after a minute or so he told me, as we were sparing, if I don't get hit, I'm not sparing. So I hit him....twice... he proceeded to beat the heck out of me. And you know what, it was pretty darn cool

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

Wow, that sounds like the script for a Tarantino movie.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Anyway, the whole thing is odd. Worth watching the short video, warning on language and visible body parts.
Whatya expect. Look at the guy. Beer-belly, butt cheeks, and bad tattoos.

Does anybody, anywhere think that's cool?

OK, tats are your own biz ...but the plumber's crack? C'mon!

Latest Discussions