There's two feet of snow where I am!

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2feetofsnow.jpg

I pinched this from somewhere else coz it was cool! :)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of copying it outside my house, we have enough snow and my other half and my son couldn't get to work so they can help when they've finshed all the jobs I've given them! :)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
With the amount of snow outside right now....I could build a snow army. Wish I was talented...a snow tank would be cool. :)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Trade ya, gladly. I hate snow. Spending 4 hrs shoveling it kinda sours me of liking it.

Nomad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't miss dealing with snow... that's one of the main reasons I chose to move to San Diego in the first place... but I definitely miss those unexpected "Don't even try to leave the house today" days off work!

David43515

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I miss snow days!

Me too......and I live in a ski resort town. Everyone`s so used to the snow that it never occurs to them to cancel anything. We average 10.5 meters on snow a year (Yeah, meters) and we`ve only had one day in three winters where we sent the students home early. I`m coming up on my 4th winter now.

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me too......and I live in a ski resort town. Everyone`s so used to the snow that it never occurs to them to cancel anything. We average 10.5 meters on snow a year (Yeah, meters) and we`ve only had one day in three winters where we sent the students home early. I`m coming up on my 4th winter now.

We get a fair bit of snow every year and still every year the roads aren't cleared, the schools close, there's no transport etc! This lot of snow admittedly is unprecendently more than we've had since records began they say but even so the authorities are still unprepared for snow. The country looks like a scene from that film The Day After Tomorrow!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The country looks like a scene from that film The Day After Tomorrow!

That's the last 2 days here. Finally had a frontloader go down my street, left a 9ft high pile in front of my house, and a 3' pile of ice chunks in my driveway. That was 90 minutes manual shoveling to dig out so the wife could go to work.

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Latest Discussions