the worst movie you have ever seen

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dungeons and Dragons pretty much sucked so hard that had I paid to see it, I would have gone on a killing rampage. Supprisingly, the made for TV sequal was actually better.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There was a sequel? The first one had a bottom of the barrel cast, so who was in the sequel, Corey Haim?

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Kreth said:
There was a sequel? The first one had a bottom of the barrel cast, so who was in the sequel, Corey Haim?

Give credit to Thora Birch though. She's a very talented actor.

In the movie she was horrible though as was everyone else. The direction for delivery they were given had them all sounding like grandiose, hyperbolic fools.

The tv sequel was slightly better. Of course, there's no compliment to be found here. My cat's litter box holds more intrigue than the first movie.

ed-swckf

Black Belt
Reaction score
Kreth said:
I thought the first one was only bad in the sense that it completely abandoned the storyline of the book it was based on. As an action/sci-fi flick, it wasn't bad...

It was so cheesey but seemed to not want to be.

ed-swckf

Black Belt
Reaction score
I'd also like to add Last days, which i watched last night.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sequels, as a rule, suck, a glaring exception being the Star Wars saga.

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Now, Exorcist III was good. It wasn't a true sequal, though. III was based on Blatty's Legion novel and not The Exorcist.

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Gi Samurai
Trust me its the worst. You really want to trust me on that.
As for Napoleon Dynamite see it with some one who thinks its funny and it will be a lot better. It's great then.

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
I made a movie about 10 years ago for my German class. It would most likely be under so bad its good section. I am not sure i have seen a horrible film in my time. I avoid titles that don't sound good, and i usually read the back of most films i rent or buy. I am not sure i have a point here besides that I am easily entertained. Which is a good thing cause there are some boring people about.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Kreth said:
Sequels, as a rule, suck, a glaring exception being the Star Wars saga.

Unless you're talking about the crappy "Star Wars" prequels (i.e., "Phantom Menace", "Attack of the Clones"...though "Revenge of the Sith" was okay).

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I liked them, although I thought the title Attack of the Clones was pretty cheesy...

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
You actually liked "Phantom Menace"? Though Jar Jar Binks had more screen time than Obi Wan AND Darth Maul combined???

I watched "Phantom Menace" for only the second time fairly recently (I was bored and watched all three prequels back-to-back) - and it was just as painful as I remembered when I watched it in the movie theater. It took every last bit of self-control to NOT fast-forward during all the scenes with that annoying Gungan.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh, Jar Jar was definitely annoying. The pod race sequence was pretty cool, though, and the climactic battle with Darth Maul.

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
This is a spoiler on the Star Wars but surely everyone's seen them by now:

Y'know how Jar Jar was responsible for getting Senator Palpatine in a position of supreme power over the Republic...I honestly think that Lucas did this intentionally in the second movie to justify the hatred everyone has for Jar Jar after Phantom Menace.

I think he meant for Jar Jar to be comical but well-liked, similar to C3PO. But, after seeing the unanimous and well-deserved hatred toward the character tried to make him a culprit in the Emperor's rise to power.

Y'know, sort of a "Hey, folks, I meant for you to hate that guy all the time. This was always my plan." Just my opinion.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lucas is a revisionist. Just look at the whole "Han shoots first" controversy...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Another el-stinko movie that I'd forgotten (and with good reason) was "The Wild Wild West" with Will Smith..If it was already mentioned i apologize..

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Eh, you should apologize for mention that one at all...it seriously sucked.

Is it too cheap a shot to mention "The Stupids" with Tom Arnold?

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Here's another one: "The Bodyguard" with Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston. One of my gal pals dragged me along to watch that movie with her. I could NOT believe that some of my friends were really into that movie, which was more like a two-hour Whitney Houston video.

See Whitney sing her songs! See Kevin watch Whitney on television singing her songs! See Whitney look at pictures of herself! See Whitney nominated for a "Best Actress" Oscar (must be some seriously wishful thinking there)! Ooooh...my eyes! :flammad:

Latest Discussions