the worst movie you have ever seen

hong kong fooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
I would have to say the worst movie I have ever seen would have to be the darkness or the village they both really stunk ohh and lets not forget the order

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
hong kong fooey said:
I would have to say the worst movie I have ever seen would have to be the darkness or the village they both really stunk ohh and lets not forget the order
haha
the worse movies i see is when i pick a random movie and go in. it never disappoints me, they always turn out really bad.
the last one i watched this way was 'rent'. YUCK!

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Scrooged was the last one that I actually walked out of the theater. So painfully stupid, we just couldn't take it. Got our money back from the theater, too.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I've walked out on several movies before... 9th Gate, 40 Year Old Virgin (did not make me laugh at all), to name a couple.
Just saw a direct to video that I could've lived the rest of my life and died a happy man had I not seen it. "King Of The Lost World."

Some movies are bad, some are just tripe... others... their directors/writers/actors should be simply shot.

OP
hong kong fooey

hong kong fooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
yea i have to agree. the 40 year virgin was supposed to be a funny movie. yea if you think that profanity is funny then this is the movie for you. I hated that movie

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Titanic. So glad I went to see it in the cheap theatres.

My daughter recently had to watch it for a school project. So I watched it again with her, it still sucked. :)

Kenpodoc

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Flying Crane said:
Scrooged was the last one that I actually walked out of the theater. So painfully stupid, we just couldn't take it. Got our money back from the theater, too.
I hated Scrooged the first time I saw it but oddly enough have grown to like it and watch it for xmas every year now.

Evil Alien Conquerors is my current favorite bad movie followed closely by Killer clowns from outer space.

Jeff

jdinca

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Easy. "Pee Wee Herman's Big Adventure"

40 Year Old Virgin brought tears to my eyes, I was laughing so hard. I'm sorry. :eek:

Sapper6

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
stupidest ever? napoleon dynamite. defininitely a movie for retards with weird senses of humor.

as for the 40 year old virgin. funny. very funny. the funniest i saw of 2005. what's so bad about profanity? it wasn't the cursing the made it funny anyway.

green meanie

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I was gonna say Batman and Robin but I had forgotten about "Killer Clowns". I had managed to block out that horrible film... thanks for the reminder doc. :p

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Eight Samurai with Sonny Chiba was pretty bad
Fantasy Mission Force with Jackie Chan was a rough one.

One that I couldn't get through that lots of people seemed to like was Blair Witch, that one was just bad, I have more patience for school plays then I did for that one.

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The original Mad Max. Hands down, the absolute worst movie ever.

Oh, and the horde of bad "B" MA flicks. There are so many of them, but I never sat through one long enough to get the names.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
"The Bodyguard" ... it just ... wouldn't ... end .......

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
There's been a number of movies I absolutely hated. In high school, a friend and I went to see dumb and dumber... I thought I was going to go crazy! It was one of the worst movies I saw. I thought it was so stupid, I wanted to walk out.

A bad experience with a movie duo I liked- my nieces were staying with my parents for a while, and the younger of the 2 insisted on seeing mummy 1 and 2 ALL DAY LONG, EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK, FOR A MONTH!!! It was the only time I was thankful that I had an excuse to sleep all day- I had pneumonia.

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
Movies like "Killer Clowns from Outer Space" are bad, but you know that going in to them. They are B movies, no big surprise there.

I hate it when you see a big budget film that is supposed to be really good and it just stinks. I hated Perfect World with Kevin Costner and Clint Eastwood. I thought it would be a good action flick and it was anything but that.

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
No ... I don't hate to inform you ... the true winner is ....

The Avengers!

What was Sean Connery smoking?

Henderson

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
punisher73 said:
They are B movies, no big surprise there...I hate it when you see a big budget film that is supposed to be really good and it just stinks.
Punisher73 is right. You can't count "B" movies. They're supposed to suck. And I must agree with whomever mentioned it earlier.....M. Night Shyamalan's The Village was pathetic.

Latest Discussions