the worst movie you have ever seen

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
Unless you're talking about the crappy "Star Wars" prequels (i.e., "Phantom Menace", "Attack of the Clones"...though "Revenge of the Sith" was okay).

As a HUGE Star Wars Fan, (no you can't see my Star Wars Tattoo) I have to say that with the Exception of TPM they were all ok. I think that the Prequals ramped up nicely... The first was Eh, The Second Arite, and the Thrid one pretty good.

And Not to sidetrack this thread, but I finally got the OK to post our losing entry into the Star Wars FanFilm Festival... It will be online after the weekend (I hope).

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
Eh, you should apologize for mention that one at all...it seriously sucked

Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa..

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
"Gymkata" was the worst I have ever seen. It was so bad, that I will once in a while catch it on TNT or TBS, and watch it to simply be mesmerized by how bad of a martial arts flick (if that) it really is. The most rolling-eyes-provoking part of the movie had to be in the village of the insane...

I have all of the respect in the world for Kurt Thomas, the gymnastics expert, but no respect for him as an actor.

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh yeah, the "Ator" / Blademaster series was almost as bad!

Bad guy: What? The mighty Ator needs TWO swords to defeat me?!?

* Ator tosses aside one of his two swords

* Bad guy picks up the discarded sword and taunts Ator even more...

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Grenadier said:
Oh yeah, the "Ator" / Blademaster series was almost as bad!

Bad guy: What? The mighty Ator needs TWO swords to defeat me?!?

* Ator tosses aside one of his two swords

* Bad guy picks up the discarded sword and taunts Ator even more...

Another piss poor barbarian blade welding flick... YAR: Fighter of the Future.

Actually yanked the tape out and threw it away... it was a friend of mine's tape too... he didn't know. Didn't miss it either.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MA-Caver said:
Another piss poor barbarian blade welding flick... YAR: Fighter of the Future.

Actually yanked the tape out and threw it away... it was a friend of mine's tape too... he didn't know. Didn't miss it either.

Actually Caver... that was "YOR" the Warrior From The Future

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
This shows all the time (is it actually Yor?), but I've never taped it.

Yup.

And that reminds me of another Groaner...

1990:The Bronx Warriors

White Fox

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Class of nuke 'em high 3 and Fat guy goes Nutzoid! Yes they are actually movies never watch them!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, I forgot one.."Popeye " with Robins Williams and Shelly Duvall..What were they thinking or smoking???

evenflow1121

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
There is some stupid movie on Showtime every once in a while, I dont know the name of it, but it involves some dude who is a sports karate practitioner, then all of a sudden he wants to go practice at the Shaolin Temple. Then the Shaolin Monks there, obviously dont like the guy cause he is obnoxious, but then he starts singing a song and all of a sudden the monks start dancing to it eventually, thats 30 min into the movie and thats where i switched the channel, but maybe some of you have watched this atrocity or part of it.

Kenpobldr

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Starship Toopers 1 & 2 - I cant believe that I watched the sequel after the first one.

One Crazy Summer - from 1986 with John Cusack and Demi Moore. This was a seriously failed attempt at a comedy.

Senjojutsu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
This is the counter Acadamy Awards award listing, twenty five years of triumphs.

A CLIFF NOTES HISTORY of THE RAZZIE® AWARDS

Worst Picture, Actor & Actress “Winners” 1980-2004

http://www.razzies.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=158&PN=1

ALL-TIME CHAMPIONS Worst Picture: BATTLEFIELD EARTH and SHOWGIRLS (Tied @ 7 Awards Apiece)

Worst Actor: Sylvester Stallone/10 Awards and 30 Nominations
(Including Worst Actor of the Century in 2000)

Worst Actress: Madonna/9 Awards and 15 Nominations
(Including Worst Actress of the Century in 2000)
====================================

Someone else mentioned Exorcist II: The Heretic (1977)
Father Lamont (Richard Burton) is sent by his Cardinal (Paul Henreid) to discover the death of Father Merrin (Max von Sydow) and also to see why Regan (Linda Blair) was possessed by the demon Pasuzu (locust). I saw this when it was out in the theatres and again this year on cable, funny - after 29 years it still was just as awful and stupid. I rooted for the bug demon.

Speaking of bugs, you guys leave Starship Troopers and Denise Richards alone. That movie had some great lines.

Jean Rasczak (Lieutenant): I need a corporal. You're it, until you're dead or I find someone better.

Ace Levy (in Boot Camp): Sir, I don't understand. What goods' a knife in a nuke fight? All you have to do is press a button, sir.
Career Sergeant Zim: Put your hand on that wall trooper. PUT YOUR HAND ON THAT WALL! [Zim throws a knife and hits Ace's hand pinning it to the wall]
Career Sergeant Zim: The enemy can not press a button... if you have disabled his hand. Medic!

...just two of the scene gems. :)

John McPartland

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
One of my Favorite Sites for Bad Movie info is BADMOVIES.ORG

I especially like the section under each review called "Things I learned from this Movie"

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
kelly keltner said:
Here's one how bout
Howard The Duck

kk

My Gawd..I forgot much that one sucked...

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I just watched "Date Movie," this past friday. People were actually walking out. I strongly suggest no one pay money to see it. It was stupid, and gross.