the worst movie you have ever seen

Kenpodoc

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
punisher73 said:
Movies like "Killer Clowns from Outer Space" are bad, but you know that going in to them. They are B movies, no big surprise there.

I hate it when you see a big budget film that is supposed to be really good and it just stinks. I hated Perfect World with Kevin Costner and Clint Eastwood. I thought it would be a good action flick and it was anything but that.
True, that's why they are my favorites. As to truly bad movies, how about Battlefield Earth.

Jeff

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
"The Sword and the Sorceror". I actually bought the DVD to watch it out of sheer curiousity (that movie is somewhat infamous on Sword Forum). Probably THE worst sword flick I've ever seen in my entire life.

Oh yeah...I got dragged into the movie theater for "The People Under the Stairs".

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
"The Sword and the Sorceror". I actually bought the DVD to watch it out of sheer curiousity (that movie is somewhat infamous on Sword Forum). Probably THE worst sword flick I've ever seen in my entire life.

Oh yeah...I got dragged into the movie theater for "The People Under the Stairs".

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
oh man, always get your money back. I feel it's their punishment if they show a stupid movie. always ask for revenge man. always

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Flying Crane said:
Scrooged was the last one that I actually walked out of the theater. So painfully stupid, we just couldn't take it. Got our money back from the theater, too.

Got the title wrong. It was "Get Screwed"

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
RAD....1980's BMX film............so bad it's one of my favorites

hongkongfooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
bignick said:
RAD....1980's BMX film............so bad it's one of my favorites

OH MY GAWD!! It's been ages since I've watched that movie. I was totally into the BMX bike thing in the 80's. The fun I had trying to break my Skyway II mag wheels and later my Z rims.

HKF

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Swordlady said:

ok you will forgive me as there were a few from that era with almost identical names... was that the David Carradine "Yojimbo" ripoff about the well? Or was that the Warrior and the Sorceress?

Cuz that was pretty bad too.

Marginal

Senior Master
Reaction score
The Dragon and the Hawk. Worst movie ever filmed, bar none. It's so bad, it can't even be watched for ironic value like a B movie.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hands down: A Christmas Story. Sometimes during the holidays I daydream about beating that kid (who is prolly now close to my age) to death with a Red Ryder...
Aside from that:
I (heart) Huckabee's: two hours of my life I will never get back.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just watched little Ralphie for the first time this season. My kids thought it was cute.

I'm set to tape I Heart Huckabees in a couple of days...is it really that bad?

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
I'm set to tape I Heart Huckabees in a couple of days...is it really that bad?
Oh, it's beyond bad. This movie alone could set Dustin Hoffman back to bit actor status, and he's only in a supporting role.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
"What's Eating Gilbert Grape"..Good thing I didn't pay to see it or I'd have been p###ed off..

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
Kreth said:
Hands down: A Christmas Story. Sometimes during the holidays I daydream about beating that kid (who is prolly now close to my age) to death with a Red Ryder...
Aside from that:
I (heart) Huckabee's: two hours of my life I will never get back.

Dude, Christmas Story rocks!

How about Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

W

WeeMonkeySparky

Don't remember the title exactly, it was either "Female Troubles" or "Female Problems". It starred Divine and I believe was directed by Roger Waters. The only movie I have ever seen that involved a transvestite playing both parts in a rape scene.

Latest Discussions