The Side Parry

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
K

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
is it, where in the vid doesn't it say it's only a Bowie knife vid or even mention Bowie knife at all, ? that's just kppm clutching at straws after the horse has bolted

Good grief man, are you even paying attention? The title of the video is "The Side Parry Step Play for Bowie Knife"!!! :eek::rolleyes:

Moderators....this guy is clearly just instigating and arguing for arguing's sake. Don't you do something about this? Or do you always just wait until someone uses a "bad word"???

Grenadier.....are you following this thread at all?

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Good grief man, are you even paying attention? The title of the video is "The Side Parry Step Play for Bowie Knife"!!! :eek::rolleyes:

Moderators....this guy is clearly just instigating and arguing for arguing's sake. Don't you do something about this? Or do you always just wait until someone uses a "bad word"???

Grenadier.....are you following this thread at all?
not on here it's not, the title finishes with FOR, have a look yourself

OP
K

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
How many people do you think keep fighting after getting stabbed? Unless there is pcp involved that's generally all she wrote . Playing defense in a knife fight is suicide.

Do you actually believe this stuff?

Convince me with evidence.

Again, no offense here, but you clearly don't know what you are talking about! Plenty of people get stabbed multiple times and are bleeding in an altercation and never even realized it until it was all over. Unlike the movies, people don't just immediately drop to the ground when touched by a knife. People can take a heck of a lot of damage and keep on coming! No PCP required. Just adrenaline! Or a little alcohol! You keep making authoritative statements that just flat out show how little you really know. Better to stop now!

Gweilo

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Dear Mr Jobo, I do respect the fact that all our beliefs and experience, on a forum like MT, are open to debate, examination, and scepticism, you are entitled to your view, and to be pastionate about it, your views are respected, but to go overboard and challenge, somebody you know little about is reckless and shows disrespect to their training.
It is my belief that everyone has an opinion, and because others do not agree ,to challenge them, and then ignore there agreement of said challenge, only makes yourself look bad, I acknowledge you have a valid opinion, and a respected one, but keep it in your pants if you are not willing to yield it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions