The Magic Bullet... Truly Magic!

astrobiologist

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I had seen infomercials years ago for this little blender called The Magic Bullet. I thought to myself, "self, this could be a good way to have your protein shakes in the morning with less mess and quicker use". But I put off the purchase... Years passed... One day I saw it at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I wanted it, but the old sense of finances (i.e. my loving girlfriend) told me we couldn't afford it... then, for christmas, my girlfriend's parent gave me a gift, and, ta-da, there was The Magic Bullet.

I use this little blender almost every morning! it's a great, quick way to get my protein shake made. This way i have great control over my protein, carbohydrate, and fat intake as well as which phytochemicals, minerals, vitamins, and nutrients I'm taking in. If you use good ingredients, you can make a tasty beverage that'll fill you up and help your body rebuild itself after those long workouts in martial arts...

Phoenix44

Master of Arts
Reaction score
So, here are my questions:

1. How does it do with frozen stuff?

I have an Osterizer, which is a good blender. But when I put frozen strawberries in with yogurt and maybe seltzer, it just doesn't draw stuff down, and I have to keep stirring it.

2. What's the capacity?

3. Is it easy to clean? In other words, are the containers/caps/blades dishwasher safe?

Last edited:
OP
astrobiologist

astrobiologist

Brown Belt
Reaction score
So, here are my questions:

1. How does it do with frozen stuff?

I have an Osterizer, which is a good blender. But when I put frozen strawberries in with yogurt and maybe seltzer, it just doesn't draw stuff down, and I have to keep stirring it.

2. What's the capacity?

3. Is it easy to clean? In other words, are the containers/caps/blades dishwasher safe?

1.) It's "Magic" with frozen stuff! I use frozen blueberries and ice and it's fine.

2.) It holds a small amount. This is good for a quick single serving shake. (I've also made pasta sauces, minced up garlic and carrots, and made a hot chocolate mix).

3.) Very easy to clean, almost so much so... that it's Magic!

Latest Discussions