The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Sam - finally, proof positive that I AM NOT A MUGGLE!!!! YAY!!!

I have no problem you giving to those other vampires

That's good, cuz I'm done! And once again, I am still dead... sigh...

When I was in high school, my Health teacher took my blood pressure, gave me a funny look, told me to turn around the chair, took my blood pressure again, gave me a really funny look, and asked if low blood pressure ran in my family. I said yes - my mother had low blood pressure, and asked why. She said "Good. Because if it didn't, I was going to send you to a doctor - you're dead." Turns out my blood pressure was 90/50... which happened at the blood bank once; they told me to go sit in the waiting room and think of something stressful; it was too low for donation. Today it was 98/60, so I guess I'm still dead! My pulse rate was pretty good too - it was 60. It's nice to know the stress in my life hasn't taken over completely!

You are correct, they do not donate..It was directed at the I'm dead remark...

You are correct, they do not donate..It was directed at the I'm dead remark...

I kind of figured. :) Still, according my Health teacher, I was dead over 20 years ago, so I guess I'm doing pretty good to still be here now. Joining the living dead has some appeal - but I won't go to the Dark Side, so I don't think it would work.

Joining the living dead has some appeal - but I won't go to the Dark Side, so I don't think it would work.

Not all vampires have embraced the Dark Side...Ever watch Forever Knight?? .Nick was a good vampire...

Lunch time over...Back to work...Later...

Have a good rest of the shift - hopefully, nothing exciting will happen; bored and safe sounds like a good alternative to busy and dangerous.

Back from my testing. It was a lot different from my previous testings. Not so much concerned with what I could do, as they've seen that for years, but more about what I new. It was nice to show off all that stuff that had been accumulating in my head.

Back from my testing. It was a lot different from my previous testings. Not so much concerned with what I could do, as they've seen that for years, but more about what I new. It was nice to show off all that stuff that had been accumulating in my head.

Congratulations Jeff! :partyon:

So does that mean everything that was accumulating in your head is gone now? :)

Congratulations! :highfive:

My dog is napping after playing with other dogs... does that count? It's usually pretty quiet here anyway, especially now that the soccer game in the park across the street is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back