The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We'll see. I mean, Novice 45-55, I don't expect much competition. I should be able to get in and out of comp quickly.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We'll see. I mean, Novice 45-55, I don't expect much competition. I should be able to get in and out of comp quickly.

You would think so. Hope you have a wonderful day egg and the best of luck in making everything.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, well, you won't be working 24/7, so there will be time to post, maybe just not as much time.
this is true but i will be working A LOT more that Im used to, but the good thing is that once I get used to the schedule Ill be able to return to the dojo and attened that BJJ class that I wasnt able to afford before. Also this is a really phyical job so I will make more money and get in really good shape

B

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
this is true but i will be working A LOT more that Im used to, but the good thing is that once I get used to the schedule Ill be able to return to the dojo and attened that BJJ class that I wasnt able to afford before. Also this is a really phyical job so I will make more money and get in really good shape

B

There ya have it. Plus, everyone knows, once you join a board such as this, you're not allowed to have a life ... post-whoring is first and foremost.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
There ya have it. Plus, everyone knows, once you join a board such as this, you're not allowed to have a life ... post-whoring is first and foremost.

Correct! Just ask Arni and Terry!

LOL...thats pretty funny

Of course all this will be after I recover. Good news is they rebroke the bones but decided against pins, saying that I was healthy enough to allow them to heal on there own and that it shouldnt cause any problems. So in took weeks Ill be on light duty for about a month and then I go at my own pace.

B

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
LOL...thats pretty funny

Of course all this will be after I recover. Good news is they rebroke the bones but decided against pins, saying that I was healthy enough to allow them to heal on there own and that it shouldnt cause any problems. So in took weeks Ill be on light duty for about a month and then I go at my own pace.

B

There's some good news, hope that they are correct.

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL...thats pretty funny

B

That's great news!

Take it easy on yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions