The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Got a weird timestamp on that one...let's try again.

Edit...yup, I've gone "back to the future" in my posts! The timestamp is 20+ minutes ahead of me.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
morning Brian how have you been? Me and the family are great.

Well my people are a little all under the weather everyone has a slight cold except for me.
icon9.gif

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Morning Terry are you getting ready for church? I have a house full of semi sick people so we are just hanging out.

No Yolanda has taken the two youngest, Zachary has had the flu for a week and has lost 8 ponds. I have decided to stay home with him instead.

Went last night though!

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No Yolanda has taken the two youngest, Zachary has had the flu for a week and has lost 8 ponds. I have decided to stay home with him instead.

Went last night though!

Well a little bit of the bug has made it down your way. That is to bad. I hope Zachary starts feeling better soon.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well a little bit of the bug has made it down your way. That is to bad. I hope Zachary starts feeling better soon.

Me too we leave in three weeks for trails at the Olympic center, maybe this year is not in the cards for him to make the USAT Junior team. He is weak and I do not know if I can have him ready for this big test if he misses another week.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Me too we leave in three weeks for trails at the Olympic center, maybe this year is not in the cards for him to make the USAT Junior team. He is weak and I do not know if I can have him ready for this big test if he misses another week.

Hey Terry I would not worry to much as kid's bounce back pretty quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions