The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Actually I see blue skies here in San Diego ...

Hey, the big news, our lease was executed yesterday ... we've got ourselves a building!

That is great news, ours in almost complete so we will be moving in January. We have rain all day for the next week schedule here so it is a so so day.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
That is great news, ours in almost complete so we will be moving in January. We have rain all day for the next week schedule here so it is a so so day.

Slightly premature congratulations to you. We have a list of things to do this first week. Being a new business, there were so many things that needed an address before it could be done ... now we have the address, so we're on the run come tomorrow morning.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Slightly premature congratulations to you. We have a list of things to do this first week. Being a new business, there were so many things that needed an address before it could be done ... now we have the address, so we're on the run come tomorrow morning.

Yes I remember those day when we first started out. Man you are always on the run and you never have enough time.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yes I remember those day when we first started out. Man you are always on the run and you never have enough time.

Well, I doubt, with the holidays and all, we will be open by the time you are out here, but hopefully we will still be open on your next trip out ... LOL

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, I doubt, with the holidays and all, we will be open by the time you are out here, but hopefully we will still be open on your next trip out ... LOL

That is ok, we will still see yea. When we come out, no problem.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just got back grocery shopping, there goes another $400.00 down the kids stomachs. By the way that is a week.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The worst part about it is having to cancel this evenings class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions