The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
wont be here for long though, im sick as hell...and Im ****ing pissed. Im gonna go home and sleep because Im getting my blue belt damn it

B

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
wont be here for long though, im sick as hell...and Im ****ing pissed. Im gonna go home and sleep because Im getting my blue belt damn it

B

Yeah, again, good luck with that ... I'm not feeling well today either, crap!

LOL!!! you cant make me laugh it hurts

B

OK, no more jokes ... wait, that wasn't a joke, it's my sad existence and you're laughing ... go figure ... LOL

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah, again, good luck with that ... I'm not feeling well today either, crap!

OK, no more jokes ... wait, that wasn't a joke, it's my sad existence and you're laughing ... go figure ... LOL
I wasnt laughing at you I was laughing at me, becuase Im the same way. While only 22 I still dont date and I only really talk to one friend. The rest of my time is spent with work, school and training

B

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ugh!

Well, I'm off to have my steak...it means walking through the snow though. We got a fair amount this morning.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Notable Pearl Harbor Day, everyone.

We have a Memorial forum and to commemorate fallen warriors (either individually or generally) we do so by posting a single dot (a period) or a bow if you're so inclined, and turn off the signature feature when posting in that forum. You can find this option in the Additional Options box below your posting text box, below the icons and below the "submit reply" button.

Please consider posting a commemorative post in this thread today.

Our naval forces were using a new device called "radar" and noticed the incoming forces at a time when they were expecting a shipment of war supplies, were caught off guard and were decimated in a surprise attack by the Japanese. The attack on Pearl Harbor forced the United States into World War II which we had managed to avoid until that point.

Entire family lines died that day in Hawaii.

Thanks for all service.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder, Shesulsa. I got so tied up in work this morning, that I hadn't thought of it really, hadn't considered the date.

Thanks again ...

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It didn't hit me until a student handed in a HW assignment in class this morning and I saw the date written on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.