The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello Bydand and Arizona Angel how is everyone, just picked up the kids from school getting ready to leave to the dojaang for a workout.

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I have my private lesson tomorrow. I think I might be in trouble-I asked my instructor to make my lesson tough, it's gonna be tough alright: I'll be running 5 miles tomorrow! I'm gonna go hide now.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Scott, I lived in Bedford! on Uldricks Drive and Hamilton Rd.

Holy, what a small world. I worked for J&L Electric and the shop was on Kirby, just West of Uldricks. Used to go up Uldricks to catch (I think) Baseline so we could run out to either 66 or 78 depending on which direction of the State we were headed to that week. I was always on one of the out of town crews and hardly ever worked right downtown.

Arizona Angel

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Holy, what a small world. I worked for J&L Electric and the shop was on Kirby, just West of Uldricks. Used to go up Uldricks to catch (I think) Baseline so we could run out to either 66 or 78 depending on which direction of the State we were headed to that week. I was always on one of the out of town crews and hardly ever worked right downtown.
Son of a gun! J and L stand for John and Linda Sears! I grew up with them. They have a son Greg just a bit younger than me. My now lives on Kirby. That is where I am going for Christmas this year.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Terry just popping in to say hi and bye. I am heading out on vacation pretty soon. So I will see you guy's in a bit. Wish me warm weather and sunny beaches. See ya.
icon6.gif

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Terry just popping in to say hi and bye. I am heading out on vacation pretty soon. So I will see you guy's in a bit. Wish me warm weather and sunny beaches. See ya.
icon6.gif

Wish you both Brian and remember the gift for me Salt and pepper shakers please!!!!!!!!

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Son of a gun! J and L stand for John and Linda Sears! I grew up with them. They have a son Greg just a bit younger than me. My now lives on Kirby. That is where I am going for Christmas this year.

Yep that's them. Best people to work for EVER!!! Every time I get back through there I always stop by and say hi. They are truly fine people!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hail, hail the gangs all here...Sans Brian who is on vacation I think..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions