The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Just a tad under the weather yesterday and today. Feels like a head cold. Thought I was going to get off easy, still might, but it stuck through the night.
no good. Im still dealing with the pain from the wisdom teeth (an I had to stop dipping which has been rough as well). Plus the bad news Ive gotten

hope you feel better

B

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cannot stay,got some running to do...Later...

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
no good. Im still dealing with the pain from the wisdom teeth (an I had to stop dipping which has been rough as well). Plus the bad news Ive gotten

hope you feel better

B

The pain should have started to subside by now, your on the downhill there. As far as the dipping, well, you won't want to hear this, but not dipping is a good thing. Sorry to hear about the other news, you'll be missed around here, but take care of business and school, MT will be here for a long time.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The pain should have started to subside by now, your on the downhill there. As far as the dipping, well, you won't want to hear this, but not dipping is a good thing. Sorry to hear about the other news, you'll be missed around here, but take care of business and school, MT will be here for a long time.
Yea I dont know why it still hurts. They had to remove some bone from my jaw so that may be why. Yea I know dipping is not good but I love doing it even though it is nasty. Yea the other news was a blow but its not forever. The not training is the worst. I used to drink and do drugs when I was depressed and then I got into MA's to get my life on track and now Im depressed and cant do MA's so Im scared as hell. These next couple of weeks will be hard.

B

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yea I dont know why it still hurts. They had to remove some bone from my jaw so that may be why. Yea I know dipping is not good but I love doing it even though it is nasty. Yea the other news was a blow but its not forever. The not training is the worst. I used to drink and do drugs when I was depressed and then I got into MA's to get my life on track and now Im depressed and cant do MA's so Im scared as hell. These next couple of weeks will be hard.

B

You're stronger now, you'll make your way through. You can always got on here late at night, I for one am usually here until about midnight PST. We'll support you if your feeling weakened.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You're stronger now, you'll make your way through. You can always got on here late at night, I for one am usually here until about midnight PST. We'll support you if your feeling weakened.
Thanks! Im determinded to stay away. I can still lift and Im going to bust out my PS2 so I should be fine.

Its a major drag I know that. 9 days away from my blue belt test, you gotta be ****ing kiddin' me

B

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thanks! Im determinded to stay away. I can still lift and Im going to bust out my PS2 so I should be fine.

Its a major drag I know that. 9 days away from my blue belt test, you gotta be ****ing kiddin' me

B

I know it's a bummer, but here's how I think of it ... it's only a belt, you know what you know, you can do what you can do, it matters not what color your belt is, or even whether or not you're wearing a belt. You'll get that belt and more, I know that, cause you show determination. You'll be back and you'll move forward. Hang in there.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I know it's a bummer, but here's how I think of it ... it's only a belt, you know what you know, you can do what you can do, it matters not what color your belt is, or even whether or not you're wearing a belt. You'll get that belt and more, I know that, cause you show determination. You'll be back and you'll move forward. Hang in there.
yea, I know. The belt isnt important it was just the chance to start learning my stuff. Oh well...life is life.

Knowing me though Ill be back sooner than I think, my body tends to mend quickly.

Enough with the depressing stuff, how is life on the west coast?

B

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
yea, I know. The belt isnt important it was just the chance to start learning my stuff. Oh well...life is life.

Knowing me though Ill be back sooner than I think, my body tends to mend quickly.

Enough with the depressing stuff, how is life on the west coast?

B

Not bad, as you may or may not know, I've been in search of a location to open a school. I may know within a week if I've got one. So I'm trying hard not to get overly excited here.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Not bad, as you may or may not know, I've been in search of a location to open a school. I may know within a week if I've got one. So I'm trying hard not to get overly excited here.
Thats great news. Hope all goes well. When Im on the west coast next summer Ill have to come see it.

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions