The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome back Rick..I wondered where you had gotten to???

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It has been a busy morning so far writing and working on three books at once. However in getting two other books going it has opened the writing block that I have suffered from for a month and the material is flowing nicely at the moment.
icon6.gif

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Good morning everyone ...

Congrats on overcoming the 'writers block', Brian. I can't imagine writing one book, let alone working on three at once. Sounds like too much work to me ... LOL

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It has been a busy morning so far writing and working on three books at once. However in getting two other books going it has opened the writing block that I have suffered from for a month and the material is flowing nicely at the moment.
icon6.gif

Writer block is a *****...I have been attempting to wite a rebuttal to an article that appeared in a police publication about training male and female cadets seperatly..If I could only wite as well as I speak..What can I say, too many years on stage..

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Drac and 14 Kempo it is very true that writer's block is a real pain. However the true key is finding some way to stimulate your mind and once it has started to keep going and ignore everything else. (food, companions, etc) The only thing that I allow as a distraction is either coffee or pop and that it is. I will not answer the phone or do anything else.

Hence why I have been gone for an hour on here and now am just coming back to the LTP.

Speaking of that I need to go and write some more. See you in a bit.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey Drac and 14 Kempo it is very true that writer's block is a real pain. However the true key is finding some way to stimulate your mind and once it has started to keep going and ignore everything else. (food, companions, etc) The only thing that I allow as a distraction is either coffee or pop and that it is. I will not answer the phone or do anything else.

Hence why I have been gone for an hour on here and now am just coming back to the LTP.

Speaking of that I need to go and write some more. See you in a bit.

Well glad to hear it had something to do with you writing. I was starting to get a complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions