The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Im sore as hell from my workout. The workout was so intense that I didnt feel the pain until 2 days later. Anyone ever have one of those.

B

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
At least it stopped raining and the Sun is attempting to shine..Taking a coffee break..So how's by you KG06???

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
At least it stopped raining and the Sun is attempting to shine..Taking a coffee break..So how's by you KG06???
its great here. I had to use my heat this morning. The high is 75 this weekend and Im heading to Lexington for the Govenor's Cup.

How about you all?

B

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
its great here. I had to use my heat this morning. The high is 75 this weekend and Im heading to Lexington for the Govenor's Cup.

How about you all?

B

Was cold here last night too..Gonna have to fire up the furnace soon...I'll catch you guys later , break over...

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
yea, ive got some soreness (is that a real word) in lats, chest and tri's from doing about almost 200 push-ups on tuesday not to mention all the other stuff we did in the workout

B

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
yea, ive got some soreness (is that a real word) in lats, chest and tri's from doing about almost 200 push-ups on tuesday not to mention all the other stuff we did in the workout

B

I was having issues looking to the right yesterday, and had to skip on some slap out drills. Just trying not to aggravate it further. This getting older stuff really sux ... LOL ... I was a year older the other day to coincide with the pain in the neck.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I was having issues looking to the right yesterday, and had to skip on some slap out drills. Just trying not to aggravate it further. This getting older stuff really sux ... LOL ... I was a year older the other day to coincide with the pain in the neck.
wait your b-day was the other day?

B

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
well happy belated birthday. Id sing but cant plus you wonldnt hear me.

Im only 22 but I do see some of the signs that im getting older

B

Just a kid ... 48 here ... I almost can't remember 22 ... LOL ... I've been working for the same compan for 26 years, if that puts anything in perspective.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Just a kid ... 48 here ... I almost can't remember 22 ... LOL ... I've been working for the same compan for 26 years, if that puts anything in perspective.
yea im still young, but im in no hurry. I remember in grade school wanting to be older, so i could have more resposibilities, now looking back...I was stupid responsibilities suck. I wish that I was 7 again and the only thing I had to worry about was getting up early enough to watch saturday morning cartoons...LOL

B

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
yea im still young, but im in no hurry. I remember in grade school wanting to be older, so i could have more resposibilities, now looking back...I was stupid responsibilities suck. I wish that I was 7 again and the only thing I had to worry about was getting up early enough to watch saturday morning cartoons...LOL

B

Ahh, see it's true, getting wiser in your older age ... LOL

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LUNCHTIME...A slice of cheese pizza and an ice tea ( unsweetened )...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions