The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
After a defeating two days I've actually been thinking of withdrawing from school. It's a bunch of tedious crap, that I just don't feel right now I have the energy or attitude to do. However, I'm also arguing with myself because I really want to go to school. I just have to get over my attitude which is getting much harder for me to do as I get older.

Yeah, I'm right with ya on that one. I vote for ya to hang in there, it won't be that long until this semester is over and you are looking at it as a big victory towards the end result.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hang in there HS! Nothing worth having comes easy.

You're still better off biting the bullet and dealing with it now rather than later, or never.

Try this for next semester...or even this sememster if you have a chance to add/drop.

Go on your myspace page and look for "rate my professor". In there, you'll find lots and lots of students that ranked their current/former professors and what they thought of them. It will give you an idea of whose section to take and whose to avoid.

I looked up a lot of my old professors from school and found a lot of the opinions (good, bad, and in the middle) to be dead-on. I only wish I had access to that kind of resource back when I was in school!

Very proud of you sir for fighting the good fight :asian:

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good Morning LPT!

Well it's off to work I go! Have a problem with a fire alarm system in a local school, so have to get it fixed before the kids come in for class today. Lucky us!

Oh yeah, my thread for a bit!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good Morning LPT!

Well it's off to work I go! Have a problem with a fire alarm system in a local school, so have to get it fixed before the kids come in for class today. Lucky us!

Oh yeah, my thread for a bit!

Hey Scott!

Well its good morning to you, and good night for me! After a long night of trying to get things...well, you know (After Dark members know...LOL) ...

I'm finally going to bed. Good to see ya! Sorry the visit is so short :)

You can have your thread back...I want sleep instead ;)

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
Hang in there HS! Nothing worth having comes easy.

You're still better off biting the bullet and dealing with it now rather than later, or never.

Try this for next semester...or even this sememster if you have a chance to add/drop.

Go on your myspace page and look for "rate my professor". In there, you'll find lots and lots of students that ranked their current/former professors and what they thought of them. It will give you an idea of whose section to take and whose to avoid.

I looked up a lot of my old professors from school and found a lot of the opinions (good, bad, and in the middle) to be dead-on. I only wish I had access to that kind of resource back when I was in school!

Very proud of you sir for fighting the good fight :asian:

I'm almost done fighting to be honest. I don't have the attitude or a bad one rather. Besides I'm "buddies" with 17 yr. olds (good lord)! No one is older than 20 in my classes. It's horrible!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm almost done fighting to be honest. I don't have the attitude or a bad one rather. Besides I'm "buddies" with 17 yr. olds (good lord)! No one is older than 20 in my classes. It's horrible!

Do you have a chance to go full time during the evenings? The age range is a bit more diverse...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Morning All..My PC won't be back until Saturday so my posting is limited to when I'm at work... On the bright side I'm getting caught up on ALL the programs recorded on the DVR...CSI, Stargate, Saving Grace and Heros..My favorite is the "Jekyll" series from the UK.An excellent retelling of Dr Jekyll and Mr.Hyde..Really well done..

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well I am only here for a bit then off to work and it is one really, really busy day with work, teaching, son's soccer practice. I will see you all later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.