The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Morning..I'm still sick...Fighting off something..Woke up with a sty in my left eye..Better go see the Doctor..

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thats the way to do it. I take it youve caught some sort of stomach thing?

Probably..I was fine on Wednesday during the day..That night I got hit with the insomnia and then I'm down for two..

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Probably..I was fine on Wednesday during the day..That night I got hit with the insomnia and then I'm down for two..
Water and sleep, there aint nothin thatll work better. I had something like that a couple months ago, the worst was gone in about 24hrs

B

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Morning Brian...
Hows the weather somewhere south of Cleveland? I know that where your weather and mine here in Louisville have been about the same for the past month. I was just wondering cause it has taken a huge dip and it feels great outside

B

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hows the weather somewhere south of Cleveland? I know that where your weather and mine here in Louisville have been about the same for the past month. I was just wondering cause it has taken a huge dip and it feels great outside

B

A lot cooler here today too...The AC has not kicked on so I know its cooler..

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
A lot cooler here today too...The AC has not kicked on so I know its cooler..
The high today is 85 and its gonna hit mid to low 60's tonight. Im excited, I love fall weather, perfect for rolling the windows down, wish I had a bike

B

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
The high today is 85 and its gonna hit mid to low 60's tonight. Im excited, I love fall weather, perfect for rolling the windows down, wish I had a bike

B

Holy crap, that is Fall weather where you are? That is Summer weather up here.

We had a high of 63 yesterday and it may hit 70 again this week-end but it will be close. At night we have already dipped to the mid-high 30's. Sometimes I hate the short Summer season here, when it just seems like I bought the last tank of heating fuel (March) and looking at having to fill it up again, knowing it is just 3 to 6 weeks between them during the winter months. :barf:

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Holy crap, that is Fall weather where you are? That is Summer weather up here.

We had a high of 63 yesterday and it may hit 70 again this week-end but it will be close. At night we have already dipped to the mid-high 30's. Sometimes I hate the short Summer season here, when it just seems like I bought the last tank of heating fuel (March) and looking at having to fill it up again, knowing it is just 3 to 6 weeks between them during the winter months. :barf:

Well thats not fully Fall weather. Usually in the fall he high is between 50 and 70, I know its a big range but thats the Ohio Valley for yea. Winter here is never the same. Either its a constant cold all season, or itll be warmer like 20 or 30 around December and then single digits or below zero in January. I love it though, means lots of skiing

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions