The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Feeling 100% better..I have to go do a 4 hr gig in order to keep my cash flow in the black...Rather stay home and sleep, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do..

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rather stay home and sleep, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do..

Yeah, it sucks to be a responsible adult. I've been lecturing with a bad cold the past few days. While I'm not at risk like you, I'd still rather be home in bed.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Man, the day is dragging by. There has been a big old cast pot of Homemade bean soup simmering from about 8:00 this morning. We had a really good Ham last night and figured a pot of bean soup was in order for tonight. It has been tormenting me with it's delightful aroma for hours now. A loaf of fresh heavy potato bread and homemade baked beans on the side and the bedroom is all mine tonight.:eek::supcool:

I have a feeling the wife had it all planned because she has to work tonight anyway.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
AAAArrrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!

Sorry about that. Just some self therapy. I started on my way home two hours ago. Hit the express way ready for the long weekend and BEEP BEEP BEEP I get a text alert on my cell. SERVER DOWN! It's after 7:00 PM and I'm still working on the bugger!

I've resorted to upgrading the application that is failing. Well, I'm starting the new version. Got my fingers crossed I can head home soon.

One positive, at least it didn't crash 20 minutes later as I was pulling into my driveway!

I just had to rant. I hope you understand.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Alright, the server is looking better so far. I'm surprised the Crackberry users that depend on this haven't called the support line yet. Must have just assumed a lull in the emails?

Shhhhh. I think I'll tip toe out of here while seems to be running fine now.

I'll deal with the change control stuff next Tuesday.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey Crushing, go wiggle you toes in the beach sand this long week-end, sounds like you need it after that.

"Crackberry" :lfao: I have to use that, haven't heard it before.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Missing my husband... he's been gone from home since Aug 23 and is due back home Sept 3. I'm looking forward to his return! Just three more days!

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey Crushing, go wiggle you toes in the beach sand this long week-end, sounds like you need it after that.

"Crackberry" :lfao: I have to use that, haven't heard it before.

Excellent idea!!!! It's supposed to be a really nice weekend, and I haven't been out to the lake nearly enough this summer, and summer is running out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions