MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Morning JBrainard!
icon6.gif

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
Morning Brian. You're always running around so much (salt mines and such), that I never see you any more. How's life treating you?

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Drac,
You have to be re-sworn every year?

..I work a part time gig at a large shopping complex, they provide the trucks that say POLICE and are equipped with a lightbar and siren,the city provides the radio....The only condition is you have to be a cop, active or retired..You apply for a Private Police Comission in that city and put up a Sureity Bond..

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Morning All...Had a serious bout with insomnia last night..Finally fell asleep and about 3AM and the alarm goes off at 4AM..So I called off and went back to bed..

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Morning Brian. You're always running around so much (salt mines and such), that I never see you any more. How's life treating you?

Life is great and you are right I have been neglecting this thread and also very busy with the salt mines, vacation and simply my DVD and Book business is booming. Trying to juggle everything has kept me pretty busy.
Yet I am good and how about yourself?

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Morning All...Had a serious bout with insomnia last night..Finally fell asleep and about 3AM and the alarm goes off at 4AM..So I called off and went back to bed..

Ahh that I can relate to the Doc was called all night so my sleeping pattern was definately interrupted.
icon9.gif

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ahh that I can relate to the Doc was called all night so my sleeping pattern was definately interrupted.
icon9.gif

An interruped pattern is no problem for me, I can always fall back to sleep.. I just couldn't shut down in order to start the sleep cycle..

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The West Coast has been hot, but I'm not complaining. Hot to me is upper 80's with below 30% humidity. I know that's nothing compared to how it gets in the the Eastern states.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The West Coast has been hot, but I'm not complaining. Hot to me is upper 80's with below 30% humidity. I know that's nothing compared to how it gets in the the Eastern states.
Yea, last week it was 107 and with the humidity the heat index was like 115 or higher

B

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

It was bad here too yesterday..Took the Harley to run some errands and save gas...You really don't know how hot it is until you get caught buy a light between to cars while on an MC..

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
LOL...No it was insomnia plain and simple....
Yea sure...

Just kidding, I know how that goes. Ive had those day where its, 9hrs of work, 1-1/2 or 2 at the gym, 3hrs at the dojo. Physically Im wasted but my mind wont shut down. Its even worse in the fall and spring when Im in school. It sucks I know that

B

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Now I'm I sorry I didn't go train with Father Greek last night...I probably have been exhausted when I got home and fell asleep on the couch...

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Now I'm I sorry I didn't go train with Father Greek last night...I probably have been exhausted when I got home and fell asleep on the couch...
Ive got BJJ tonight but Ill probably have to skip it cause of homework

Im starting to think this higher education thing isnt as great as people have been telling me

B

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ive got BJJ tonight but Ill probably have to skip it cause of homework

Im starting to think this higher education thing isnt as great as people have been telling me

B

It looks good on a resume though...

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It looks good on a resume though...
Yea, but its one of those double edge swords though, people want people with a degree but they also want people with experience. How are you supposed to get experience if you are going to college or vice versa. The best thing now and days is to wait a year or two and work in various place that will take you, work your way up and then go to college more than likely they will pay for it.

The only field you are garunteed a job right out of college is the medical field. I should have stuck with that, id be making serious cash but 7yrs of college and no PhD i dont think so

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions