The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Mine was really bad for me, like seriously bad. I dont think Ill be eating chicken for a couple of weeks

B
Trust me it wasnt. Anyway had sort of a pre-test last night and my instructor said that I looked good and he was confident that I would perform well at the test. So I was excited.

B

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Trust me it wasnt. Anyway had sort of a pre-test last night and my instructor said that I looked good and he was confident that I would perform well at the test. So I was excited.

B

I'm sure you'll do fine. Your instructor wouldn't be putting you up for promotion, if you weren't ready. Seems that the hard part of the test for you will be trying not to worry about it
icon7.gif

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm sure you'll do fine. Your instructor wouldn't be putting you up for promotion, if you weren't ready. Seems that the hard part of the test for you will be trying not to worry about it
icon7.gif
Yea I tend to worry. I like to be as near pefect as possible. So with that attitude its hard to not worry.

B

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yea I tend to worry. I like to be as near pefect as possible. So with that attitude its hard to not worry.

B

Well, I thought we all learned at an early age that it is impossible to be perfect. All we can do is to be better that we were yesterday. That's what drives most of us, the neverending challenge.

Tell me, if a person reaches perfection, what is next?

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Think I'll take a walk, despite the 88 degree heat...

Sounds nice. Enjoy the walk. If you want a challenge come to Kentucky in our 103 temp and take one :)

Well, I thought we all learned at an early age that it is impossible to be perfect. All we can do is to be better that we were yesterday. That's what drives most of us, the neverending challenge.

Tell me, if a person reaches perfection, what is next?

Yea I learned that to but you know, what can I say...

I guess the next step would be learning how to fly or conquor death, unless they are included in your definition of perfection

B

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well, lunch is over, gotta go. If you have any advice about my above post go ahead and post it, I'll check the thread later.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thank you and I'm doing... wierd. I'm developing a crush on a chick at work and it's really confusing and frustrating.
Im not the one to answer that Ive been after the same girl for over 2 years now. Good luck though its a mine field when trying to cross that path

B

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Afternoon All.. Another very HOT and HUMID day here on the NorthCoast..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions