The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Oh yea you are in Texas. I wouldnt mind the heat if we didnt have all this frickin humidity.

Yea sparring was great, I could spar everynight I love it and Im fairly decent so that makes it more fun.

B

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay it is 9:55 am in Michigan and it is currently 75 degrees with a high of 88 degrees and 69% humidity. I am heading to the beach in thirty minutes.
icon6.gif
It is a little under an hour to the most gorgeous lake in Michigan, Higgins Lake! (in is underlined and bolded because on the boundaries of Michigan are the awe inspiring Great Lakes and yet they are not in Michigan)

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Okay it is 9:55 am in Michigan and it is currently 75 degrees with a high of 88 degrees and 69% humidity. I am heading to the beach in thirty minutes.
icon6.gif
It is a little under an hour to the most gorgeous lake in Michigan, Higgins Lake! (in is underlined and bolded because on the boundaries of Michigan are the awe inspiring Great Lakes and yet they are not in Michigan)

Sounds like you're in for an enjoyable day ... have fun, relax ...

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
icon6.gif
I wish the high here was 88. The high for us today I think is 103. This working it was 90 somthing at 7am

B

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Good afternoon MT. Just ate some chicken for lunch, it was bad, now Im hungry again (if you catch my drift). How is everyone else

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions