Status
Not open for further replies.

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
"sweet pickles" bus ... LOL ... had never heard that before.
icon14.gif

Yeah. It was a commercial back in the early '80's for the "sweet pickles" stuff. I don't remember exactly what was in the kit. However, it came in a yellow school bus container, and the "speacial" kids in the commercial got off a yellow bus with the song...."Smart mom's know, how Kids' minds grow, upon.....sweet pickles!"

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah. It was a commercial back in the early '80's for the "sweet pickles" stuff. I don't remember exactly what was in the kit. However, it came in a yellow school bus container, and the "speacial" kids in the commercial got off a yellow bus with the song...."Smart mom's know, how Kids' minds grow, upon.....sweet pickles!"

Yeah, I don't recall that commercial ... could be that I'm old, or could be that it was an Eastern US commercial that never played on the West Coast.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Picking up the conversation from earlier.....I made my choice. It was Pizza with buffalo wings, garlic and cinnamon bread, and a cold Pepsi.

Sounds tasty :)

fnorfurfoot

Senior Master
Reaction score
Calamine lotion dude! It will stop the itching.
I'll be rubbing that stuff on myself all weekend long but it never does much for me. It spreads on me like wildfire. Of course I only ever get this stuff on weekends. That way I have to wait two or three days before I can get to the doctors for a shot to clear it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions