The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It's a bit overcast here, I'm not complaining, just reporting ... LOL ... overcast in San Diego is probably like thunderstorms to the East.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Afternoon Drac,
My day off today, last weekend off for the next six weeks. Had the H.D. out for most of the morning. I came home cause of the heavy thunderstorms that are entering my area. Have you been out much on your Classic?

Afternoon H.S. and 14K

Afternoon LD..

I got 1/2 hr to go and then MY weekend starts..Been out a lot..Yesterday was a wasted day as I was fussing with my home PC to get it back up..Rained here last night about 8pm but it didn't last..I'm due for my yearly baptisim..LOL

LawDog

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
H.S.
This a.m. I was out on rt. 90, no rain, just heavy black thunderheads rolling in with a few flashes. Being that far out I was not going to wait around for the heavy stuff. When I got home there was just a heavy overcast, home being just east of the Brockton area.
You are from the Boston area? We could know each other, who was / is your SKK instructor?

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guy's I am back from my seminar! I have not seen the remake of that movie either but it is on my list.
icon14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.