The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnorfurfoot

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well, the kids are in bed, so I get some down time. I think I need to relax in front of a movie. But which one to watch.................?

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
LOL!

Guro May asked me to join school tomorrow morning - they are marching in a Philippine Independence Day parade.

Wish I had known that before I did my 6-7 miles last night. My legs are still sore :D :D

Good. It let's you know that you're workout was effective. Keep at it, the rust is coming off, and being replaced with strength.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good. It let's you know that you're workout was effective. Keep at it, the rust is coming off, and being replaced with strength.

You are such a good friend :)

Have you ever run in to any issues going to a track late at night? I've been by the track at the high school and there aren't any signs about not being there after dark. I just don't want any hassles with the boys in blue.

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
I hear ya! No, I never did. Back then you had to squeeze through a cut hole in the fence too. Now they keep it open, I believe, all night. For you, if there are no signs, and you don't have to climb anything to get in, you'll be alright. Even if some came by, they probably won't bother, as you're just jogging and not drinking or something else. Plus, being a woman they'd probably let it slide and just ask you to leave. You'll be alright!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, the kids are in bed, so I get some down time. I think I need to relax in front of a movie. But which one to watch.................?

Didja decide? What's the winner? :)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good Morning All..Been on duty since 6AM and now it's coffee break time.

:caffeine:

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Goodbye until this afternoon MartialTalk!

I will see you all after I teach my seminar.
icon6.gif

LawDog

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Afternoon Drac,
My day off today, last weekend off for the next six weeks. Had the H.D. out for most of the morning. I came home cause of the heavy thunderstorms that are entering my area. Have you been out much on your Classic?

Afternoon H.S. and 14K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions