The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi, all! Just got back from the monthly black belt class... which was all tournament competition prep - I had a great time, but damn am I tired now!

Time to eat - left-over spaghetti with homemade sauce, with some cheese on top (instant lasagna).

kuntawguro

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Just back from the local Karate tournament- we sponsored a full contact weaponsdivision- they loved it had 24 people signed up and it went well

kuntawguro

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
That's great!
Yeah , it was. The people who took first place used 2 sticks ala arnis. We provided staff, katana, nun chaku, short sword, and single or double sticks. Went well, no injuries- lotsa smiles
looks like it will be a normal division from now on. I provided the trophies for this tournament.

kuntawguro

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Had adults, Juniors, and kids rings running simultaniously 8 in each division- funny- the green belt kuntaw students beat the black belt Karate competitors in the adult division

kuntawguro

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
a 7 year old little girl ( yellow belt) beat a 12 year old green belt who was a fott and a half taller. She was just sneakier.
He he

kuntawguro

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
we provided 14 hockey helmets with face shields to fit everybody, all they had to provide were hand and foot guards

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We picked up the wife's new car this morning and then went to someone's new house. I have never, ever been in a house this nice or opulent. Simply amazing from floor to ceiling. More like a mansion than a house.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well when you roll like that Brian we are just simple folks here so take it easy on us down here in texas

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Buzz sounds like the tournament was a big success and the weapon division went fantastic keep up the good work

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Took the family to Nina's the serve Mexican food Caleb loves there fajitas so that is what everybody had.

kuntawguro

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Being a serviceman, I get to gothru lots of houses- I have always wondered who some ofthe people killed to have the money for some of these homes.

kuntawguro

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Being a serviceman, I get to gothru lots of houses- I have always wondered who some ofthe people killed to have the money for some of these homes.
the funny thing is- the people with the nicest homes are dumb as rocks when it comes to common sense

kuntawguro

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I got a call from a lady who had a new 450,000 house at Crytal Mountain, her garbage disposal crapped out- I went there- found a nickel jammed in the cutter, she wanted to replace it because it was defective! I tried to tell her that garbage disposals are not designed to chew up Nickels or other metal objects. So , she said it is ruined now- just replace it. I said I couldn't under warranty, why not!!!!! It isn't broken. Well, it's not working now- so that means it is broke!! I stuck my screw driver down into the housing and popped the nickel free. I turned the disposal on and it ran. There- good as new. No it is not - it has been damaged by the nickel! "who put the nickel in there? - I sure didn't, our company didn't , the manufacturer didn't" Well , I didn't she said. I want a new one. Doh!

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well my Spartan's lost a tough one today. We had a chance to win in Wisconsin at the buzzer but it just did not fall.
icon9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.