The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuntawguro

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I was just reviewing the Michigan Sport Karate web page- did you know that they require a 11 and under black belt division for any rated tournaments????

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Back from dinner now...I had a good chicken parmigiana, but my wife had a fantastic stuffed steak dish.

Wow that sounds good!
icon14.gif

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I was just reviewing the Michigan Sport Karate web page- did you know that they require a 11 and under black belt division for any rated tournaments????

I guess that means there are more and more kids under 11 who are now junior aged black belts and have their own age/rank division. I wish it wasn't a common thing to make this into a requirement. :(

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I got a call from a lady who had a new 450,000 house at Crytal Mountain, her garbage disposal crapped out- I went there- found a nickel jammed in the cutter, she wanted to replace it because it was defective! I tried to tell her that garbage disposals are not designed to chew up Nickels or other metal objects. So , she said it is ruined now- just replace it. I said I couldn't under warranty, why not!!!!! It isn't broken. Well, it's not working now- so that means it is broke!! I stuck my screw driver down into the housing and popped the nickel free. I turned the disposal on and it ran. There- good as new. No it is not - it has been damaged by the nickel! "who put the nickel in there? - I sure didn't, our company didn't , the manufacturer didn't" Well , I didn't she said. I want a new one. Doh!

Ummmm. Makes one wonder what she was expecting? I suppose kids live there?

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hi Ceicei, you getting the snow we are?

We had two snow storms Tuesday morning and Friday morning that caused 75 accidents in one city within an hour (morning rush hour), but by afternoon the sun was shining and melted the snow away. Go figure....

kuntawguro

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
At least it is the weekend worth staying indoors, with a crackling fireplace and hot cider/chocolate, surrounded by loved ones.
hmmm, no fireplace, no loved ones, a TV I got- so after this i am watching the sci fi channel
he he

kuntawguro

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I should buy one of those dvds of a fire to play on my TV
and get some pine boughs to scent up the house- yeah, that's the ticket!

kuntawguro

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
sure beats dealing with hauling in firewood, killing the spiders and ants that are in the wood , and the dust associated with wood burning- oh , and the high insurance rates for an open flame in the house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions