The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good Morning Drac, It is and will be a blessing when I finally meet everyone here on MT. and I'm glad you are on dis-pacth

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good Morning everybody. It was a true blessing for me when I found MT and all of you.

Drac, Terry, Brian, Lisa, Jeff, AA, and everybody else: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Don't have a lot of time. Laura (the wife) has the day off and we are going to my Parents house to spend the day with Family and Friends. Can't think of a better way to spend this day than with those you are thankful for (the reason I'm here this morning BTW).

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well the time has come to pack up the pies, salad, bisquits, and the Ruffians to go. Hope everybody has a great day. Oh yeah, I mentioned pies, so for Arni, Pecan, Pumpkin, Apple, and Sweet Potato. :)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well the time has come to pack up the pies, salad, bisquits, and the Ruffians to go. Hope everybody has a great day. Oh yeah, I mentioned pies, so for Arni, Pecan, Pumpkin, Apple, and Sweet Potato. :)

I love pumpkin and apple..Once again FOOD was mentioned and no arni...

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
I love pumpkin and apple..Once again FOOD was mentioned and no arni...

Probably stuffing his face already today with all the goodies that are around this time of year. I plan on doing the same in a couple of hours. :)

Gotta go, the Wifeasauras Rex is fixing her "get off the damn computer" look at me. :) Have a great day folks! I'll eat some pie with a dollop of real whipped cream on it for you Drac, I know you are at work, and it is the least I can do for one of the boys in blue.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll eat some pie with a dollop of real whipped cream on it for you Drac, I know you are at work, and it is the least I can do for one of the boys in blue.

Thanks much..I plan on doing that later today..

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
DracI sthe department providing dinner for all of you or do you have to wait until you get off

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
DracI sthe department providing dinner for all of you or do you have to wait until you get off

The only thing THIS department provides is a butt ache...Vistin Mom's when I get off duty

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good morning, all!

I haven't started cooking yet (it's just me this year - my friend who usually comes and invites a bunch of other dinnerless folks has to work), but I made squash soup last night and just had some for breakfast - yummy!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Happy Turkey Day to you Drac - hopefully, it will be a slow, boring day for you, where you can hang out on MT and not have to run off for any emergencies.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Happy Turkey Day to you Drac - hopefully, it will be a slow, boring day for you, where you can hang out on MT and not have to run off for any emergencies.

Thanks Kacey...Yes I was assigned to dispatch when on of the dispatchers called off..I packed a lunch but forgot to pack my thermos of coffee...Things are REAl quite..

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good morning, all!

I haven't started cooking yet (it's just me this year - my friend who usually comes and invites a bunch of other dinnerless folks has to work), but I made squash soup last night and just had some for breakfast - yummy!

Kacey I wish you the best Turkey and the soup sounds great

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks Kacey...Yes I was assigned to dispatch when on of the dispatchers called off..I packed a lunch but forgot to pack my thermos of coffee...Things are REAl quite..

No coffe how are you surviving

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kacey I wish you the best Turkey and the soup sounds great

The best to you too, Terry, and the soup is wonderful - pumpkin (in place of the butternut squash the recipe calls for - I have a lot of pumkpin from my garden) and onions, sauteed, then add 2 apples and a quart of chicken broth, boil, then simmer for 30 minutes, puree, put back in the pan (use a really big saucepan - mine is 3 or 4 quarts), add 1 cup cream or milk, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg, simmer until hot... and it freezes well, too. I'll probably make another batch; I have 3 pumpkins from my garden sitting on my kitchen counter, and several butternut squash I need to use.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The soup sounds good Kacey. Drac I am sorry to here about you not having your coffee but coke is always a good substitute! ( I am having diet coke with lime right now
icon14.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions