The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi, all - I'm back from the store, which was pretty painless; then I stopped at the Y where I teach TKD, and the woman who oversees my program is going to try to get me space in the gym instead of one of the smaller rooms, which would be GREAT - more space, more visibility, thus (hopefully) more students.

That is great Kacey, did she say if there would be any added expensive if you are able to move to the gym.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That is great Kacey, did she say if there would be any added expensive if you are able to move to the gym.

Nope... actually, this is the joy of working for a Y; I am an independent contractor for them, and the only expense I have is my insurance. They collect the dues, and give me 70% of whatever the class generates - so it's in their best interest for all the classes to be as big as possible, as well as the best interests of the instructors to attract students.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nope... actually, this is the joy of working for a Y; I am an independent contractor for them, and the only expense I have is my insurance. They collect the dues, and give me 70% of whatever the class generates - so it's in their best interest for all the classes to be as big as possible, as well as the best interests of the instructors to attract students.

That sounds great I hope everything works out for you.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Drac, I got back late on Monday and have been trying to recover from the vacation ever since. We had a great time in Orlando at Islands of Adverture and Universal Studios. Lots of food and fun was had by all. Unfortunately I caught a cold the last day there and have been trying to shake it ever since.
icon9.gif

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hope you had a GREAT vacation...I've been working dispatch a lot since one the dispatchers is on medical leave...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions