The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
No no no.... it has to be XUE!

Well I tried but no one would film me... they were too busy running and screaming....So I tried filming myself with my phone.... but it fell from the walk way.... you know, in the part where I had to jump up and swing around the light pole..... Well it landed on the train tracks and got picked up by an eagle... I mean who know an eagle would be in my area.... and about the time the eagle got over the Hudson.... he dropped it.... and it hit a fisherman who fell overboard but he swam to shore.... and his boat floated away down the Hudson.... were it got hit by a tugboat and as the little fishing boat capsized this huge sturgeon appeared out of nowhere.. which was amazing since they are pretty rare…well the phone landed on its back and it swam away..... damn the luck :uhyeah:

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well I tried but no one would film me... they were too busy running and screaming....So I tried filming myself with my phone.... but it fell from the walk way.... you know, in the part where I had to jump up and swing around the light pole..... Well it landed on the train tracks and got picked up by an eagle... I mean who know an eagle would be in my area.... and about the time the eagle got over the Hudson.... he dropped it.... and it hit a fisherman who fell overboard but he swam to shore.... and his boat floated away down the Hudson.... were it got hit by a tugboat and as the little fishing boat capsized this huge sturgeon appeared out of nowhere.. which was amazing since they are pretty rare…well the phone landed on its back and it swam away..... damn the luck :uhyeah:

Hey - I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night!!:) lol

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

Wow, way to use the butterfly effect to make all this MY fault...

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good Day...
I'm awake. A nice crunchy apple for breakfast. TKD in about an hour. Then planning to spend the day vegging and catching up on my reading (new "Odd Thomas" book), maybe tinker on the Vette for absolutely no reason.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Home from TKD. Lunch, soak in the tub, catch up on some reading... :D

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
good tough practices today!!!:) (I even made myself do extra push-ups because I was 3 minutes late for Black Belt practice...really looking forward to eating!!)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sick. :(

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions