The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
What's in store:
Grandkids definition, total enjoyment with none of the disciplinary, correction baggage involved.
When your done having fun with (spoiling) them, send them back to mom and dad.
They will always LOVE going over to Gram and Cramp's house................... :)

That's how my Mom describes it.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
There were imaginary numbers on this exam! Complex, even!

Derivatives, imaginary numbers. I suppose you are going to through in a few integrals for good measure. Stop, I am starting to have flashbacks.

I was told doubling on math credits could lead to this later in life.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Imaginary numbers, are those like Imaginary friends?
DSCF7132.jpg

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Math... I've had the same teacher for 5 years and if I learned anything... I need to focus in class more

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cheese and wine tonight before our anniversary dinner......... tomorrow is our 35th

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Treasure what you have every hour of every day, my friends. Never take it for granted and never allow yourself to forget how wonderful it is that you love someone that loves you back.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Treasure what you have every hour of every day, my friends. Never take it for granted and never allow yourself to forget how wonderful it is that you love someone that loves you back.
Thinking of you, my friend from across the pond.
Please don't ever leave MT as I consider you my "keyboard buddy"..........

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score

Thank you for your kind words. I consider myself the most fortunate of individuals. And I cannot even fathom what it feels like to be in your position. I can empathize but, it seems like a disservice to your loss.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Compassion is never a disservice, Takai, do not ever fear to express what is in your heart when it is meant as a kindness to someone. It is true that unless it happens to you you cannot really 'walk in another mans shoes' but that does not mean that the 'other man' does not appreciate your thoughts and emotions on his behalf.

It just proves how glorious real love is that it hurts so much when you lose it thirty years too soon.

So, if it doesn't sound hopelessly inappropriate (and a bit too much like a Huey Lewis song), hug your wives on your anniversaries in celebration of the special power love holds over us when we find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions