The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last one out first one in. Allow me to be the first to say "good morning".
icon7.gif

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good Morning Drac how was your night? I had a hrd time sleeping again, maybe I need some typr of sleep aid. Need to see the doc agout this problem.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I worked security at the Airport last night. After a beautiful ride home and a snack I slept soundly..

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sleep, did someone say sleep. I could take a nap right now.
icon7.gif
But there in lies the problem, so it is out to the yard to finish mowing the lawn.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Stood a post at the airport while the Saudi-Arabians loaded their aircraft for departure..It was UNREAL the amount of American merchandise they took home, nothing cheap..All top-of-the-line goodies..Must be nice to have money..

Best laugh of the Morning was their complaints from a number of them about the presence of the bomb sniffing K-9 that check their vehicles before they drive onto the tarmac. The dog is a nasty, dirty animal one said..I shall withhold comments..

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Stood a post at the airport while the Saudi-Arabians loaded their aircraft for departure..It was UNREAL the amount of American merchandise they took home, nothing cheap..All top-of-the-line goodies..Must be nice to have money..

Best laugh of the Morning was their complaints from a number of them about the presence of the bomb sniffing K-9 that check their vehicles before they drive onto the tarmac. The dog is a nasty, dirty animal one said..I shall withhold comments..

They have all the money and we here in America give them the rights to spend, because we love money money money...

Status
Not open for further replies.