The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hopefully Arnisador they will get a lot better over time. When
I blew out my left knee it took well over a year to rehab.
So hopefully in time yours will get better as well.
icon14.gif

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have a little question for you all. I was over on another site that says they "debunk" frauds in the MA world and I have noticed that they really don't like anyone that is not in their little clique or not training in their small selection of styles. What is the friggin deal? Why are we not kicking the crap outa these guys? I know a couple of them and they are pathetic at best. I guess I needed to vent and thought the guys that come in here would be able to better appreciate my rant. They need to leave everyone alone and let sleeping dogs lie.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hello Terry, Brian, Arni and all other LPT members, long time, no type at ... hope all is well. Just passing by, packing and heading out to Chicago for a weekend romp.

Catch you all later!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello Terry, Brian, Arni and all other LPT members, long time, no type at ... hope all is well. Just passing by, packing and heading out to Chicago for a weekend romp.

Catch you all later!

14 have a great trip and enjoy. Catch you later

just2kicku

Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mornin' all......been a while. Hope everyone is doing just fine.

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Word to the wise:

When you're making stir-fry or anything else on high heat, DO NOT leave your recipe on the burner next to the one you're working with.

:flame:

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well at least it was a single-page printout. A whole cookbook could have taken my entire building down. But above all stoopit, stoopit. Next time I'll pay more attention to the commonsense ...

:rules:

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
It's 2.5 hours before I go to work. I'm tired, but gave up on getting a nap in after close to three hours lying in bed. Tonight is going to be tough, tomorrow tougher. Hopefully I will have Thursday off, my wife returns from Texas on Thursday. I put in the request some time ago, hopefully I will get a straight answer today after weeks of asking. At least I have two jobs, a lot of people don't have one. I'm going to be looking for a new one soon, replacing the other two most likely. Time to get some things done before work.

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
It's 5:39 am in Delaware. I got around four hours of sleep again, but I have tomorrow off! Looking forward to spending it with my wife who has it off as well. Two days off in a row, it doen't happen often. Today will be a tough day, averaging around four hours of sleep lately, but after that I can rest. Hope everyone is having a good day or will have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions