The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

just2kicku

Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Disneyland, had a good time even tho it was crowded.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good morning just getting here at the school, my body hurts from sparring last night. All in all it was a good night at it and sorry Arni I did not kick anyone in the head.

just2kicku

Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Leaving soon for a big steak dinner at one of the state's best steakhouses...at someone else's expense!

Isn't that always the best kind of dinner Arni? Good Mornin' all!!! How is everyone? Got some sleep last night, amazing how you feel when that happens.LOL How are you this morning Terry?

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good evening all. I just got back from personal trainer training. Nothing like being packed into a small room with a bunch of sweaty trainers.

Someone save me.

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I finally made it back to class yesterday. It went about as I expected - like every other class, except that I had a pretty low energy level. It's okay. I was smart and took it easy. Next class is Tuesday, and I think I'll leave it up the moment as to whether I'll go. Overkill is a very real possibility here and I have to be careful. That said, I'm soooooo tired of being sick! Cabin fever! Gaaaahhhhh!!!!

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Flea take care and vitamins they work.

They do!! With lunch I took in high concentration of Vitamin C(hocolate.) I feel better already. :boing2:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
HK and Arni how goes it? I am watching the NBA playoffs, I need the magic to win one game so I can win a bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions