The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's a rare day off. Decided to pass on the "Wolverine" movie, I'll wait until it goes out on dvd. It's been raining very hard in my area of Delaware, but I need to walk my dogs. I need to complete a security officer test that I really think is mostly stupid, but my company wants me to pass it for some reason. Glad I'm not pushing carts on my other job today due to the weather. Got to stop procrastinating, chow, live long and prosper and let the force be with you.

enjoy the day and the exam.

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I finished the advanced certification security officer exam and mailed it in. I'm taking a break and than will study the Bible through Liberty University. Yes, I'm something of a Jesus freak, completely and totally born again, radically saved and the like. Mostly I'm just a
Christian who is doing what he can to understand his faith and help others understand it and live it out by loving God and others, the two greatest commands according to Jesus. Actually, I'm a soft sell type, not a Bible thumper, more an educator but more a student, as after over twenty years of study I'm humbled by the amount I have still to learn. Today is the national day of prayer, I encourage you to pray for someone. Shalom.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm not religious, but good for you for making the effort to educate yourself! Good luck with the exam results.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Every person walks the path they forge, keep walking your and staytrue to yourself.

just2kicku

Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Evenin' all. Hope everyone's day was as good as mine. Ran up 16 stories of stairs....twice! Damn elevators breaking down.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a fairly relaxed day!
icon14.gif

Tonight we are taking in a minor league baseball game!
icon6.gif

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm hoping the rain will stop so I can get the bike out...

just2kicku

Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
YO YO YO, what's up everyone? Nice and sunny here, Having a great day with the family.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hust got back from the qualifier and tired , I am probaly going to take a nap.

Status
Not open for further replies.