The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, what is going on. Me I am home with a sick son the youngest Michael. I hope everyone is healthy and loving it.

Sorry to hear you and your son are under the weather..

Thanks Drac but it is just Michael I am fine and how are you and the better half these days?

...Rox is in SC and I am getting ready to back to court and fight the full time job as they are STILL denying my claim..

Sure everyone has Facebook, myspace so on and so forth but what about us people that have no clue. Where does that leave us?

By the way hello 14

...Rox is in SC and I am getting ready to back to court and fight the full time job as they are STILL denying my claim..

Well why are they fighting your claim what seems to be the hold up with it?

Well why are they fighting your claim what seems to be the hold up with it?

They dont belive I injuried myself on the job..They belive it is a pre-exsisting injury caused by my years in the MA..

that blows

B

When I think of some of the others that went out longer on BS injuries...One was out for almost a year with a sprained wrist..She said she did it turning a key in a door lock..

Well that's it, back is starting to hurt...Catch ya all later...Gonna go stretch...

When I think of some of the others that went out longer on BS injuries...One was out for almost a year with a sprained wrist..She said she did it turning a key in a door lock..
what kinda a door!?!?!? one of those big wooden ones on a castle! with the giant iron key??!?!

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back