The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Excellent we had our first tourny of the year and now are looking forward to the bigger ones. Zachary is really getting so much better and is ready for a run for the USA National Team this year.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am watching the Amazing Race, I know it is always the same but I still enjoy.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My son really likes it. I haven't seen it yet.

It is always good tonight sibling was not communicating and the older brother just would not listen to his sister, they where both Lawyers and she was right the whole time. It always amazes me that they can not work together.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not too bad, went for a little bikd ride in the afternoon and early evening. Needed to get the bike out, it had been awile.

I went and ran or I should say jogged the high school track and got in seven laps before I had to walk.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's great, more than I could do.

Yea I have taken up jogging when Caleb the middle son does his running. Now figure this he does Five miles to my 1.75. He has joined an elite track team and does long distance with high schooler when he is only in the 6th grade.

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
And this is a bummer, I'm into the work ethic, somehow feel lesser to not being engaged in productive work, losing money in a time that my family owes debt to the IRS for being bumped into a higher tax bracket (Don't owe it till April 15 and we will make it, more easily if Virginia gives us our tax refund before than...) and due to two employers not taking enough out of my paychecks and sending it to the Feds last year, but with some ten inches of snow and a Mazda 3 that just can't make it over that much snow, and out of walking range, I'm stuck here today with my two dogs. I'll make it next time, I'll have access to our Ford-250 diesel four wheel drive, but don't have access to it today. First time I've ever missed work because of the weather in my entire working career! I'm bummed out, but hey, I'll get through it.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It be another very cold day up here on the "Northcoast"...

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
It be cold in Dover, nine inches of snow, not the ten inches I thought it was, close...I'm marooned in my trailer with my dogs, at least the power is still on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions