Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ya know I haven't. No particular reason just got bogged down with stupid stuff. I'll dust off my page later today, it could probably use a facelift :)

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
Gotta get ready to go home. Get on earlier so we can chat more-
icon10.gif
!

Take care and I hope you feel better! Talk to ya later!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Will do! I gotta feed the meower and get some sleep. I'll be on closer to midnight tonight ;)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello KG06, this maybe the end for the LPT as we know it. Some members are not posting much anymore since it will not count towards post counts after the first of the year.But I have Basketball practice at 10 am my time so I need to get going. Those kids in high school will not wait if I am late. Take care and type at you later.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The thread will still be here. It's use is up to y'all.

But if the only reason you post on this is to watch the score climb, just remember that I can easily manually edit post counts, give someone -100, or 1,000,000, or edit things so no one really knows how many posts you have. So, I'd hope people were posting for something better, than "score". Like those friendships, relationships, etc I think you mentioned a while back Terry.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score

But if the only reason you post on this is to watch the score climb, just remember that I can easily manually edit post counts, give someone -100, or 1,000,000, or edit things so no one really knows how many posts you have. So, I'd hope people were posting for something better, than "score". Like those friendships, relationships, etc I think you mentioned a while back Terry.
thats why i post here. I could careless about my post count. I just like talking to people and like you said forge friendships

B

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hello KG06, this maybe the end for the LPT as we know it. Some members are not posting much anymore since it will not count towards post counts after the first of the year.But I have Basketball practice at 10 am my time so I need to get going. Those kids in high school will not wait if I am late. Take care and type at you later.
take it easy terry

B

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Bob I am still posting here and always will as long as it is open. I just got done with BB practice remember I am the coach for the high school team. All I was saying is some people may not be posting here like before, never said it was me.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Afternoon All....Back from Vegas..

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dudes! Another balmy day here...we tied a record high for the date a few days ago.

Arni!!!!!! Vegas was COLD..30's and 40's with high winds...It snowed there a few days before we arrived...

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
But you stayed inside and gambled so it didn't matter?

We saw a pic in the paper of the Vegas Strip covered in snow...weird!

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Last time, the federal govt. sent me there for a conference at UNLV...I need another taxpayer-funded trip!

So...what's your profit/loss statement? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions