The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Me and the family are doing fine, just waiting on another 12 hours of teaching before winter break.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yes we had one and yes I will most likely do it again. It was a pretty good time.
very cool. well I will be planning to attend, if it is an open ivitation. I plan to do a bit of traveling this summer. Up to the northeast to study some iron palm with Mr. Dale Dugas, I was hoping to plan a trip out west to SD to see the sights and visit 14K, but if he is going to your meet and greet Ill go there.

B

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, for San Diego, things are very wet. We had some rain yesterday and therefore floods. Las Vegas is covered in snow too. Must be that Global Warming thing that's going on.
must be, though ive noticed that everytime they mention global warming we have record low temps. I think people need to read some history books, the phrase "history repeats itself" is something somebody made up

B

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
must be, though ive noticed that everytime they mention global warming we have record low temps. I think people need to read some history books, the phrase "history repeats itself" is something somebody made up

B

Yeah, we've had climate changes throughout the ages. I'm sure we don't help with all our polution and all, but it's gonna happen no matter what we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions