'The Ladies of MartialTalk' calendar

First I'm hearing of it, though it was joked about a while back...04 or 05 maybe.

Oh look, fellas! Shiny coins!

Great. Another bunch of men that regard female MAists as nothing more than eye candy. :rolleyes:

Great. Another bunch of men that regard female MAists as nothing more than eye candy. :rolleyes:

I'm sure it actually said the calender was FOR the ladies of MT which means the men will be bringing out their little posing pouches! The elephant ones are funny!

http://www.teddygirl.com/novpoucun.html

and there's men who actually think that turns us on :lfao::lfao::lfao::lfao:

now here is yet another example of the differences between men & women. i would LOVE for bunch of women to regard me as eye candy.

jf

Anyone who's been to a M&G will know that a calender with the Men here in posing pouches would only sell at a novelty gift shop, right next to the fat girl thong one.

...and it would put the ladies right off gentlemen for the rest of their lives. I'd rather not be responsible for that.

I'm sure it actually said the calender was FOR the ladies of MT which means the men will be bringing out their little posing pouches! The elephant ones are funny!

http://www.teddygirl.com/novpoucun.html

and there's men who actually think that turns us on :lfao::lfao::lfao::lfao:

Oh my lord! Does that company really actually sell any of those? If so, to what demographic?! Guess I'm just a stuffy old Englishman, given I consider such things to be an offense to dignity.

Oh my lord! Does that company really actually sell any of those? If so, to what demographic?! Guess I'm just a stuffy old Englishman, given I consider such things to be an offense to dignity.

From what I've seen...don't ask lol... it's things like stag parties! when they're drunk and out on the pop it's certainly an interesting sight lol that and the 'mankini'!

My apologies to everyone. I misunderstood the report. It wasn't a ladies of MartialTalk calendar. It was 'The Ladies of Marshall Falk' calendar. Suddenly I'm not interested anymore.
icon9.gif
icon10.gif

Made for an interesting discussion, anyway... I think.... :idunno:

I disagree with the implied exclusivity between eye candy and other positive characteristics. The Ladies of Martial Talk prove that beautiful women can be also be very intelligent was well as excellent MAists.

Hey, theres an open invitation to shoot an MT calendar every year at the meets.

Latest Discussions

Back